Texas to Tennessee: new 100 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there

I've had my 60 since 1999.
Finally picked up a 100.
2006 Galactic grey on stone. 108K

Amarillo craigslist and purchased over the phone and now driving it home to East TN.

So far so awesome.
Almost to Little Rock.

I'm in Knoxville, TN congrats!!

Hi there

I've had my 60 since 1999.
Finally picked up a 100.
2006 Galactic grey on stone. 108K

Amarillo craigslist and purchased over the phone and now driving it home to East TN.

So far so awesome.
Almost to Little Rock.
I'm in Morristown, got a son at UTC. Congrats on the new 100, you'll love it. BTW, you ever go to Taco Mamacita in Chatt? The wife and I were talking today about how we'll be glad our son goes back to UTC so we'll have a good excuse to go there.

Congrats! More 100s are migrating to East Tennessee. I just bought this 2003 last month that was in Colorado and had it shipped to Knoxville.

IMG_7089.jpg

Picked mine up in Chattanooga and drove it back to Texas in 2014.....but a winter storm and bald tires kept me from making it in one stretch...

Congrats! More 100s are migrating to East Tennessee. I just bought this 2003 last month that was in Colorado and had it shipped to Knoxville.

View attachment 1276438

Monday will be 1 month since mine arrived in East Tennessee from Arizona. Nice rig you got there

Congrats!
That is my favorite color, I was really trying to find one that fit my wants in that color but no luck.
My Sand Dollar Pearl 06 LX470 will be here in a few days I hope!

Nice! Welcome to the 100 forum. '02 LX470 in Nashville here.

So is there a way to do a national CL search, or was this just randomly picking cities and searching or do you have some magic method? Amarillo seems like one that wouldn't be on the radar for an LC hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom