SOLD Texas - Set of 5 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 285/75r16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

atnolan94

I'm Your Huckleberry
Threads
I have 5 KO2's for sale, 4 have been on the truck for 10k miles since the day after I bought it, its on the first page of my build thread linked below. One of them, my spare, has literally never touched the ground and has been sitting on my swing out for about 2 months since I got this bumper. Tons of life left, will send pictures of each tire upon request. At least 75-80% tread left. My build thread will show everything I have done with these tires so no secrets.

Prefer Local Pickup in Dallas, TX, would consider shipping if you know a good method. They are still on the truck but going to 315s shortly and don't want to hang on to these.

These are $200 new each, or $1000 for 5, so I am asking $700 OBO for the set of 5.

IMG_9355 (1).jpg

Argh. I'm interested in them. Any chance that you're headed down to Austin?

Last edited:
Argh. I'm interested in them Any chance that you're headed down to Austin?

I hunt in Hamilton periodically which is about halfway on 281...maybe we could meet in Waco. 1.5hr for each of us?

PM me maybe we can work something out.....

That might work. I can PP you the cash.

@bottombracket want to drive?

Let's get it done!

Just tires. Working on a deal with these two guys, as of now. But if for some reason they decide not to proceed I will report back. Thanks.

Plan is to meet @davegonz for the sale this weekend. If anything changes I will circle back.

Thanks.

Hey forgot to update this. David bought these from me on Sunday. Marking as sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom