Wanted Texas/ 98-99 Crusier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Looking for a factory locked Cruiser with Grey interior. I prefer it to be mostly stock, but a lift or bumpers is not a problem. A snorkel is a deal breaker. Any rust is a deal breaker, but that should not be a problem in my area. Pretty flexible on exterior color, but the paint needs to be in good shape. I do not really have a budget. Willing to spend whatever the condition, miles, maintenance history dictates.

Appreciate the msgs and leads so far. I am still on the hunt!

Hi, I have a 2000 LX470 with 88k miles.
it is not in the Country but just a boat ride from Florida.
First owner was a multimillionaire, second owner a banker who drove maybe 5 miles a day
Pearl paint and ivory interior
interested in that?

Looking for a factory locked Cruiser with Grey interior. I prefer it to be mostly stock, but a lift or bumpers is not a problem. A snorkel is a deal breaker. Any rust is a deal breaker, but that should not be a problem in my area. Pretty flexible on exterior color, but the paint needs to be in good shape. I do not really have a budget. Willing to spend whatever the condition, miles, maintenance history dictates.
i have a 2001 Landcruiser that is fully stock with the exception of a front grill guard listed on this site. it has a tan interior and 113939 miles. very well maintained and paint is in really good condition. we are asking $20,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom