Texas - 80 series OME stock height kit / OEM Panhards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cheddar bob

SILVER Star
Threads
[TX] 80 series OME stock height kit / OEM Panhards / OEM frame to axle brake lines

For sale:

SOLD - OME stock height kit w/ bilstein shocks and OME steering stabilizer. Approx. 40k mi on the kit. This will yield about .5"-1" lift on a stock truck. Comfortable ride consistent w/ OME medium duty springs. Note the shocks were used with a 2.5" kit by PO, so they're longer than stock and have enough room for a small lift if you wish to upgrade in the future. This kit is >$800 new. Asking $400 obo. Ships on your dime.

AVAILABLE - OEM frame to axle brake lines - 3 lines total. 25k mi on them. Replaced all brake lines when I first got the truck. When I lifted I went with longer stainless lines. $50 OBO for all 3, shipped.

AVAILABLE - OEM panhard rods. Front & Rear. $150 OBO for both. Ship on your dime. Will separate.

10% discount for all if locally picked up in San Antonio. Otherwise, everything is packaged and ready to ship. Don't be shy with offers.

Ryan

Last edited:
Pics

Some Pics

Kit 1.jpg

Kit 3.jpg

Kit 7.jpg

Panhard 2.jpg

How are the bushings on the rear panhard? I'm only interested in the rear one.

The bushings are still in good condition on both panhards. Let me know if you'd like some close up pictures of them.

I'll give you $50 for the rear panhard.

Pm sent

Bump. Tentative sale on the OME Stock Height Kit.

Bump. Brake lines and panhards still available.

Brake lines and ome stock height kit sold. Front and rear panhards still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom