SOLD Texas - 2008 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams - Supercharged (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1476417592524721/
JUNE 1: SALE PENDING

I looked long and hard for this thing. Get a cup of coffee and read on... You will not find a better maintained FJ as this one. 2008 FJ Trail Team 114,000 miles Was in Mississippi until 2014 then here in Texas ever since. No rust or corrosion. Original owner bought it and installed the TRD supercharger (Eaton M90) at 1362 miles at the same dealership. Added the TRD exhaust at the same time.

Oil changes have been performed at or under suggested intervals (7500 on average) with Mobil1 and factory filters. Differentials, transfer case and transmission fluids/oil have been changed every 30,000 miles with RedLine. Supercharger nosecone oil changed every 30,000 miles (100k is suggested). I have a list of ALL maintenance going back to day one. Has the following modification and additions: TRD Supercharger 1362 miles TRD Exhaust 1362 miles AFE CAI 100k miles U.S. Off Road winch mount powder coated black with ComeUP 9500lb synthetic rope winch. 98k miles.

All below done at 95k miles:
Bilstein 6112 front coil overs.
Bilstein 5100 shocks Icon 2" rear springs
Replaced upper strut mounts
Moog lower control arms and SPC adjustable upper control arms
Hankook 285/75/16 MT tires on all 5 wheels.
Replaced front rotors and pad with factory Toyota parts.
New Timken front wheel bearings (full hub assembly).
All tie rods.
New windshield.
New JVC 7" head unit, all steering wheel controls work perfectly as well as does the subwoofer in the back.

Previous owner:
Clazzio leather seat covers front and rear. Heated front. Factory cloth is perfect underneath.
Rugged Ridge floormats. I have the original TT mats in perfect condition.
Bluesea fuse block with relays. -Two “always on” 10ga fused 12v lines run to the back, with sockets mounted above the 110v inverter panel. - Relayed/fused line for brake controller (Prodigy P3) - Relayed/fused line for heated seats - Additional ports are still open for CB radio, amp, etc.
7 way + 4 way trailer socket flushed mounted in the rear bumper. This is how Toyota should have done it…..looks and works great. This required removing the bumper cover and cutting/welding on the bumper, then additional wiring front/rear for the brake controller connections. Looks and works perfect.
Transmission cooler.
Standard FJ driver’s side upper dash glove box. Pulled out the Trail Teams GPS glove box and stored it. It has a Garmin/Toyota GPS, which Toyota and Garmin stopped updating ~8 years ago. It still works fine, but the maps are old.
I have a full list of maintenance performed and other minor mods including pulleys, belts, alternator, battery, etc that have been done recently. I have a case of oil filters that come with along with some extra Amsoil axle oil and Amsoil engine oil. There are several boxes of TT related items and extra parts as well. Needs nothing. Never wrecked, superbly maintained.

Located in Granbury, Texas. Clear title in my name. $22,500 OBO

IMG_20200127_154248 (1).jpg

IMG_20200127_154255.jpg

IMG_20181120_160633.jpg

IMG_20200129_180954.jpg

IMG_20181120_160455.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom