Texas 200 Series owners (1 Viewer)

Which month and location works best for you?

• Late April/Early May

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Early November

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hill Country Overland Route/Hidden Falls/Fredericksburg

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Big Bend

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • PINS

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haven’t seen it. Only the 100 that usually parks at the FedEx on the loop. And I’ve seen a tricked out LX as well
I've seen a green built, a black one built and my white one built all 200s. There is a nice older one at the NP Lexus (worker).

I think they originally posted for 28/30, looked clean.
Yes I’d been keeping my eye on it for over a month. Minimal wear inside, clean on the outside. New Michelins which I will change to off roads later. The previous owner also broke off the gas door, which they gave me but I haven’t figured out how to remove the rivets holding it.

Longview, Texas when not in Carrabelle FL. More parts in boxes than on vehicle, but Bub Build armor, Dissent sliders

tempImagehsOKQ9.png

Where is PINS, is that Brownsville/south Padre or in corpus?

Access is on the island south of Corpus, it runs 60 miles to the Port Mansfield Cut.

I saw the SoCal owners thread and it got me thinking about how many Cruisers are here in Texas. Outside of California and possibly Colorado I don't think that I have seen more Cruisers in any other state. So if you own a 200 Series Cruiser and live in Texas post up and let us know about your Cruiser along with a pic and where you reside within the state. Who knows, maybe we can put together an annual Lone Star 200 Series Cruiser meet up, possibly in Big Bend or down on PINS or at one of the National Forests or multiple off-road parks. I'll start things off.

J Lee (Tex)
Bay City, TX

I saw the SoCal owners thread and it got me thinking about how many Cruisers are here in Texas. Outside of California and possibly Colorado I don't think that I have seen more Cruisers in any other state. So if you own a 200 Series Cruiser and live in Texas post up and let us know about your Cruiser along with a pic and where you reside within the state. Who knows, maybe we can put together an annual Lone Star 200 Series Cruiser meet up, possibly in Big Bend or down on PINS or at one of the National Forests or multiple off-road parks. I'll start things off.

J Lee (Tex)
Bay City, TX

IzQYGZx.jpg
In process of acquiring 2016 LC would be transported by end of this month, would love for annual meetups for offroading or camping stuff. DFW area here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom