Texas 200 Series owners (1 Viewer)

Which month and location works best for you?

• Late April/Early May

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Early November

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hill Country Overland Route/Hidden Falls/Fredericksburg

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Big Bend

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • PINS

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im in Beaumont. Just did the lift and bumper. Still needs an alignment, winch line spooled and the lights wired up.

261044073_10165801421205557_8266633510015412011_n.jpg

Central Texas here.. scheduling can be rough but big bend would be awesome as long as it’s not hot.

Anyone that needs help looking up part numbers or a cheap source of parts in Austin let me know. No affiliation. I would offer to help teach maintenance but it can be hard to commit time with how busy work keeps me.

In its natural habitat…
7A550B3B-EA5F-42ED-8906-2BD41F403704.jpeg

These look cool but she was nervous about the pump being so far away..

DA1F2BEF-86FE-4BDC-92D3-E07DCFDFC3C2.jpeg

D9E57BD4-5FC4-4BB2-80E5-33ECC47904CF.jpeg

Central Texas here.. scheduling can be rough but big bend would be awesome as long as it’s not hot.

Anyone that needs help looking up part numbers or a cheap source of parts in Austin let me know. No affiliation. I would offer to help teach maintenance but it can be hard to commit time with how busy work keeps me.

In its natural habitat…
View attachment 2850232

These look cool but she was nervous about the pump being so far away..

View attachment 2850235

View attachment 2850233
Hey there, might hit you up on the offer. Need to replace the radiator on mine and thought of doing ask the hoses while I was at it.

Well s*** seems like the whole state has started checking in!

An all Texas, Texas size meet would be epic and probably drink a few gas stations dry. I call premium 😂

We should do a location poll once everyone is present and a subsequent date range poll.

Also forgot to add a pic, sorry:
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Jason T. North Houston 'burbs. Count me as interested. Good idea for a thread.

Trying to make the Surfside run on Dec 4. info in post below

...wishing I was back above Telluride...
IMG_2520.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin B, Houston (Oak Forest, specifically)

Pics from NW Ark last winter, next closest thing to off-road since has been Houston streets.

Not pictured are Bilstein + OME lift, Slee slidersteps, and Ironman front bumper.

I'm going to miss the Surfside run this weekend but I'm def down for a TX meet.

810350B0-01CE-4E88-8E07-CF6A970B8F7D.jpeg

8523B9DB-11BD-4E86-ADA7-51FB6D59AEAB.jpeg

Yea I am sadly out on the Surfside run as well.

Pics from NW Ark last winter, next closest thing to off-road since has been Houston streets.

Not pictured are Bilstein + OME lift, Slee slidersteps, and Ironman front bumper.

View attachment 2851250

View attachment 2851251
I hate the Houston streets, most times my wife and I are there we will be in her ls460 and dam those streets are terrible.

I live in Chicago but my truck came from Houston, does that count as a Texas 200-series? I've spent a little time with it in Big Bend NP, at least, so she's been back home once in the last few years ;)

20180912220901-6b7c3c1e-me.jpg

View attachment 2851250

View attachment 2851251
What size meats are those? Truck looks great!

I hate the Houston streets, most times my wife and I are there we will be in her ls460 and dam those streets are terrible.

It’s a third world in road quality. Truly.

plenty of LC200s, 100s and LX is S. TX mostly stock. all very well taken care of it seems. there is only white LX built up ive seen around town

someone also has a great FJ40!

I've seen some built rigs in the McAllen area but I don't think they are mud members. There's a real nice 200 in green roaming the streets.
Haven’t seen it. Only the 100 that usually parks at the FedEx on the loop. And I’ve seen a tricked out LX as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom