Texas 200 Series owners

Which month and location works best for you?

• Late April/Early May

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Early November

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Hill Country Overland Route/Hidden Falls/Fredericksburg

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Big Bend

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • PINS

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
SF1911A1

SF1911A1

I have no interest in Fredericksburg, but I’d probably join y’all for a day at hidden falls.

AnyMal

AnyMal

SILVER Star
Voted for late April/early May for Hills Country. New to this with factory Dunlops and suspension so taking it easy until I can upgrade. Six months after picking up the vehicle I'm still deciding on suspension... 🤣

This is my life right now. I could easily drop $20-30k to get where i want it so the endless options and deliberations should let me parse that out over the next decade of ownership.

18Cruiser

18Cruiser

Well I'll be darn (that's the polite version). Floated it by the Mrs. and rather than the hard stop red light (which is what I probably deserve given all my other extra-curricular activities this year already on the books), I got a yellow or maybe a late green light.

She would be interested the trip, she did have interest in Fredericksburg (of course) but not a deal breaker. Also, wanted to confirm there would be some other wives/girlfriends on the trip. Was curious if four legged family members were going as well, not a deal breaker either way.

Few other funny comments which made me laugh, "This isn't going to be drinking fest like with you highschool buddies, is it?" "I am not sharing a tent with strangers."

So we are a tentative yes depending on the details.

AnyMal

AnyMal

SILVER Star
Well I'll be darn (that's the polite version). Floated it by the Mrs. and rather than the hard stop red light (which is what I probably deserve given all my other extra-curricular activities this year already on the books), I got a yellow or maybe a late green light.

She would be interested the trip, she did have interest in Fredericksburg (of course) but not a deal breaker. Also, wanted to confirm there would be some other wives/girlfriends on the trip. Was curious if four legged family members were going as well, not a deal breaker either way.

Few other funny comments which made me laugh, "This isn't going to be drinking fest like with you highschool buddies, is it?" "I am not sharing a tent with strangers."

So we are a tentative yes depending on the details.

wife - check. Also has interest in Fredericksburg, if i were in houston id probably have to stop in round top. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom