SOLD Texas, 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ61VX with all the options- Japanese Spec RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333955698706
Its up on eBay. No reserve bid or Buy it Now. This time next week there will be a new owner. Will it be you?

12HT Turbo Diesel, Factory PTO Winch, Factory Cable Lockers, Moon Roof, Original Upholstery, New Tires, Paint

1988 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ61VX | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/333955698706

IMG_5838.JPG

_DSC0660.JPG

_DSC0671.JPG

_DSC0692.JPG

IMG_5861.JPG

_DSC0683.JPG

_DSC0684.JPG

File_003.jpeg

File_005.jpeg

IMG_5863.JPG

IMG_5868.JPG

I reached out through Ebay before I saw it here but wish this went on Mud first, Ebay can be a turn off with the time crunch and unknowns of bidding. Only truck I successfully bough off Ebay was something that didn't sell that I was able to go look at after the auction.

Steve sold this a couple years ago for $21k, do you have a buy now price?

Great looking truck.

It was on mud for over a week.

Its been 5 years or more since I purchased

I put in about 5k in improvements plus the market has really expanded on 60s.

DM if you would like to make an offer outside of eBay.

Guess I missed the Mud listing. Wow, can't believe its been five years, every time I see a rig come back up for sale it always seems like it was for sale only a year or two ago, guess my Land Cruiser time perspective is way off.

I'll message you.

Last edited:
Sorry you haven’t been successful on eBay. I think eBay is pretty straight forward- You bid what you would like to pay and if you win you win. No crunch time if you just bid your max now. You walk if it goes higher. Not sure it’s a turn off other than if you want it now rather than wait until Sunday. If that is the case- make an offer via DM.

Ends this weekend. NO RESERVE! May be your chance to get the deal of the year!

Ends tomorrow. Last chance to bid.

Nice rig... What's the nozzle for inside the fuel filler door?

On board air compressor connection. The air compressor is inside the passenger rear panel.

That is an LV and it has sold.

Why did you decide to go with eBay instead of BaT? People have lost their minds lately with pricing of Cruisers (old and new) and other old rigs on BaT. Craziness!

I didnt have time to wait two months for a spot...ive sold plenty on BAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom