For Sale Texas 1972 FJ 40 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(255, 0, 17)
Purchased in 1996 from 2nd owner. Rebuilt 2F engine and 4 speed transmission has approximately 500 miles. Mostly original with Vintage Air AC and power steering added. Lights, gauges and windshield wipers work as should and are original to vehicle. New wiring and hoses throughout with approximately same amount of miles as engine. Seats are is great shape, all interior seat frames in great shape. Does need drip edge, driver and passenger rocker panel work, driver tope left floor pan at seam has rust through. Vehicle is a steady and sure running vehicle with 0 mechanical issues to my knowledge. Manual choke with original carb (rebuilt) has always started for me. View attachment 2938472View attachment 2938473View attachment 2938473

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

These pics don’t show the whole truck in perspective. Show more, the good, the bad, the ugly. Makes for a better sell.

I’ll buy/trade (for a known working black backed cluster) + cash that silver backed gauge cluster from you if your interested in selling it?

Bezel is upside down. GLWS!

I’ll buy/trade (for a known working black backed cluster) + cash that silver backed gauge cluster from you if your interested in selling it?
I don’t have a lot of interest in selling parts off the FJ. Let me see if I have another at home

Do you still have this?

Yes. Have it listed elsewhere. Have t changed price but for 20k.
Just installed electric fuel pump yesterday.
Also have safari rack purchased from specter about 20 years ago. Some miscellaneous parts Included but not in photos. New fuel pump going back to cool cruisers. Will have that store credit as well if vehicle sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom