Wanted Texas: ‘06/‘07 LC or LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
***Update** found one!

I’m in the market for an ‘06/‘07 100 series in the Dallas, TX area. I’m willing to drive for a well maintained, rust free vehicle. I’m open to higher mileage rides that have been treated well. I have an aversion to black - but will consider all other colors.

I sold my ‘04 a couple of years ago and wish I had it back!

Last edited:
***Update** found one!

I’m in the market for an ‘06/‘07 100 series in the Dallas, TX area. I’m willing to drive for a well maintained, rust free vehicle. I’m open to higher mileage rides that have been treated well. I have an aversion to black - but will consider all other colors.

I sold my ‘04 a couple of years ago and wish I had it back!
I'm in Dallas and looking for a similar model. Where'd you find this gem? Thanks!

I'm in Dallas and looking for a similar model. Where'd you find this gem? Thanks!
An older gentleman up near Bonham who was the original owner. He listed it on Craigslist with no pictures and some copy/paste description. It almost looked like a spam ad (lucky for me). Always in a garage and driven very little. I’ve now owned two 100s and it’s amazing how much difference garaging a vehicle makes in the overall condition. Nothing is “cooked” from Texas sun and heat. From paint to interior, this thing is as close to mint as I think I’d be able to find.

Just listed my Dad's

EDIT: also shout out to OP that is a gem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom