1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texans-baseball

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by cruiserwanted, Aug 10, 2005.

1. cruiserwanted

cruiserwanted

Hey guys,

Every year three buddies and I take a weekend and visit a couple of baseball stadiums. It is a guys weekend with all the things that go with it. Drink too much, eat too much and usually a gentleman's club thrown in there. Couple questions. We are going to be in Dallas (Ranger's game) 9/16. Anyone know where I can get 4 great seat tickets (cheap)? Also any hot spots for night life we should hit? Any trashy white trash rub your face all over me gentleman's clubs? We are not in college anymore but like to act like it. :D Prefer a guys place for a bar, not some loud techno club (pool table or darts and ALOT of hot Texas women walking around) Same questions Houston on 9/17. This will probably be my one and only time at these two parks so any suggestions are appreciated. Also would like to get the best seats I can for around 30 bucks a piece. Thanks guys. Happy cruising......Can not wait to try my first shiner. :D :beer: :cheers:

2. LabRat11

LabRat11

Check out any of the Clicks locations - been to the 2 in DFW over by Garland - Should be just what you're looking for.

http://www.clicks.com/

It's been a year or so since I've visited my family in that area so Swank might be able to offer more recent recommendations. But remember - you're taking recommendations from Swank - better use protection.

:D :flipoff2: :D

3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Orange Juice field

You can get the best deal on tix for Minute maid from scalpers around the park. I recently got lowere level seats for under $20 each. Just haggle with the guys. For after game entertainment, you can't beat Treasures. It's a short ride from the park and any taxi will know where it is. Most of them have a ad sign on the back for this place anyway.

4. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

As far as the Ranger game goes...look at getting tickets in the restaurant in the outfield. Get a window seat. Last season I saw the Yankee's lose from their..it was great. $30 with $15 worth of free food. They had a buffett and it was all Air conditioned...felt like a VIP.

5. patride71

patride71

ditto for ranger tickets. or for cub tickets for those visiting chicago anytime soon.

as far as bars are concerned...there are plenty of boobie bars in the arlington area not too far from the ranger's stadium. sometimes they even fly planes over the stadium, or they used to, with advertising banners for different bars.

6. Buckru

Buckru

I will ditto Treasures when in Houston.

7. cruiserwanted

cruiserwanted

Thanks guys for the great suggestions.... How do I get tickets for the restaurant. This is the kind of information I am talking about. Did not know there is a restaurant out in outfield. COOL. now just need the details on how to get the hook-up.

Rusty,

Are there usually a lot of scalpers? This is a Saturday night game against Brewers (who are trailing the astros in the hunt for a play-off spot) Having a difficult time locating tickets.....wondering if it is the fact that it is Saturday night, the Astros are doing well, they are playing the Brewers, or something else :confused:

REALLY appricate the imput guys. Keep it coming.

:beer:

8. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

We just called the main ticket line...the seats in the restaurant were all that were left for the game so we took them. Then found out how great of time it was....oh and the waitresses are rather cute too! :D

9. cruiserwanted

cruiserwanted

Those of you recommending Treasure this is not some high class place is it? I have been to enough Dejay Vu's for a life-time (I think 2x) I like a more local scene where the girls actually "work" for the 5 bucks and make you feel like you just slapped down a benjamin.
    NASTY is GOOD. :D :D :grinpimp: :grinpimp: