(testing the waters) Parting running driving 1976 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

J...what would it take to buy the whole rig? I've been looking for a project to pull out of the weeds and turn into a trail rig.

ahhhh nooooo...emailed you about all the seats and some emblems.....i need them! check it out...thanks

oooh prolly going to need drivers and passengers side mirrors too and the little bumpstops for laying the front windshield down. hit me up.

how much for the fuel tank? Is the bottom of the tank pitted with rust? How much to ship to 94928?
Do you have the heater duct from fan to heater core? if so how much?

roll bar and front axel

hey man i live in fremont not to far away from you would love to come take a look at this beast. I need some parts. If thats cool i can drive up as early as saturday which is the 30th. Man i have been waiting for something like this pleasedon't go to ebay i hate those guys. Anyways have a good one and ill talk to you soon i hope.
phone is 402-727-1805 might get wife or family so ask for steve
email is sascigo@hotmail.com check it everynight
ONCE again please don't put that thing on ebay i hate them

Merc (steve)

What is the condition of the console? Lid & hinge still in good shape? I have a bro-in-law in Omaha I could send by to pick it up if it's in good condition. Let me know price.

Sorry for confusion on console - thought your stock console would have hinging top lid. If you're still going to part out let me know.

P.S. bro-in-law is into VW bugs (unfortunately)

emailed ya...thanks

I'm looking for a set of rear passenger seat supports. Are your's in good codition? Thx

Keep me in mind if you part - I would buy some interior parts, seats maybe, etc...

AndrewT

76 parts wanted

here's a picture of the seat supports, part number 51 if what I'm after.
seat supports.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom