TERRA RAIDER A/T-X KU-257 tire reviews? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TLC2013

SILVER Star
Threads
Curious if anyone has experience with Delium tires, specifically their Terra Raider A/TX.

I am unfamiliar with this brand. Seems like the jeep folks like their mud terrian options. Gets positive reviews.

The A/TX checks alot of boxes: 3 ply sidewall, 3 peak snow rated, plenty of siping, and is one of the few options in LT285/70R18. Looks great too.

I am really Enjoying my kenda klever RTs in LT275/70r18, but have an itch to upsize to a 34" tire.

I’m a fan of the 2nd tier tires and hadn’t seen these. It’s a solid size choice for 34s and up til now was really only available from Toyo/Nitto.
Sorry I can’t help with a review but the tread looks interesting. Would be useful to have some weight data, can usually tell a lot from the weight.

I am also a glutten for "2nd tier tires", there are a lot of hidden gems if you do your research. Couldnt be more happy
With the Kenda klever RTs. @grinchy Looking forward to hearing your review of their 35s.

Any idea what this means? Sounds awfully gimmicky ....
"The Terra Raider AT-X is Designed with Groundbreaking Variable Inflation Pressure (VIP) Tire Technology (US Patent Pending)!"

Found this website that includes their weight:

LT285/70r18 - 65.8lbs
LT275/70r18 - 55.8 lbs
Lt285/70r17 - 53.7 lbs
35x12.5r17- 68.3 lbs
35x12.5r18- 69.3 lbs

Last edited:
Weights are inline with other 3ply sidewall construction, even on the low side.

That’s a good sign!

Me? I’d but the 35x10.5r17 Kenda RT again, right now.
Delightful tire with a great ride, amazing traction everywhere, and quiet on the road. I’m 15 months in to ownership and they are wearing really well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom