TEQ Trucker Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Well they are finally back in stock! $20 shipped to anywhere in the US. PayPal me at murrah40@gmail.com and I'll ship usually the same day. Please send the funds so that it doesn't take the fee out ;) PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS AND THE COLOR YOU WANT IN THE NOTES ON PAYPAL! I will be updating the inventory as I sell them. Inventory is as follows:
Navy/White - Sold out
Royal/White: Sold Out
Black/Tan: 3
OD green/Tan: 14
Brown/Tan: 3
caps.JPG

Last edited:
@Bodean just paypal'd you for 4 hats
2 black / tan
2 navy / white
Thanks man

Ordering a Royal Blue/White.

Paypaled a few days ago. Forgot yo mention here. I love the hats and give them to friends

Paid for 1.

Thanks

Thanks for the orders guys! As of today everything has shipped.

Bodean,

Can I just do it the old fashion way and send you a bank check or MO for 2 hats? I don't like PP

Thanks,
ML

Bodean,

Can I just do it the old fashion way and send you a bank check or MO for 2 hats? I don't like PP

Thanks,
ML
Sure. I'll message you.

Got a few more of these and they will be making the trip to the Razorback Ramble to be sold so you might want to get one while you can! :) Holla!

Ill paypal
You for the last navy/white one. Gave mine to a buddy. He loved it. Good job on these!

I have some of these left since I never got them out of the truck at the Razorback Ramble... Order up! :)

Got a few more of these left if ya need one! Holla!

Bump to the top for updated inventory. Look at the first post for inventory and ordering instructions! Thanks guys!

Do these come in certain sizes? I know it's one size fits all but I got a big head ;)

Do these come in certain sizes? I know it's one size fits all but I got a big head ;)
Well I've got a jug head and I can wear one. What size cap do you wear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom