For Sale TEQ Mudflaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TWatson

SILVER Star
Threads
I've got a couple extra sets in my personal stash right now. These are a good quality reproduction and a nice feature to have. The paint appears to have been done by hand or as a heat transfer so is not completely flawless but is good. The flaps are packaged two to a set. I have seen several sets that people actually repaint the lettering to match their rigs. I usually see them mounted just behind the rear tire on a simple "L" bracket. What is great is they seem to do a great job of protecting the vulnerable rear sill corners from all matter of things that can be slung up there and stick.

I did a little research to see where they might sell. I have seen them on EBAY at $150 a pair shipped now. I have previously seen them at $125 on EBAY plus shipping. I have also seen lot's of chat about them being too much.

I am in a position to due a limited number of sets as a MUD special before the holidays. $100 plus shipping for a pair. I think I can put them in a collapsed taped USPS box priority mail and would imagine shipping shouldn't be too bad that way.

If you can please message me direct with your interest. I will allocate the sets in the order I am messaged. Thank you all.

Tom Watson

IMG_9403.JPG

Width - 10.5 / Length 14.25 / No White

:)

pm sent

Just priced shipping for someone. Looks like $12.65 anywhere in continental USA.

Have any more mudflaps?

Thank you MUD. Almost out.

I will take a set. PM me your payment details

All gone. I can try to round up some more. Just PM me and I'll put you on my list.

Thanks Again!!

Rounded up a couple more sets if anyone else would like a pair. Just send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom