TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have not changed the design. As I said above: "Ok... the original design is back!"

Plus the original is what is shown on the order site... sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I'm out of town taking care of my mom for a few days... when I get back I'll make a decision. If anyone wants to reach out to other Toyota enthusiast forums, Celicas, Corollas etc, feel free.

I have 9 ordered... I really wanted to get 25 but I would pull the trigger with 20.

I am going away tomorrow am for the weekend. I will make a final decision on Tuesday when I am back - one way or the other.

I posted out to a number of Toyota enthusiast site but have only received 1 order from there as far as I can tell...

I have 9 ordered... I really wanted to get 25 but I would pull the trigger with 20.

I am going away tomorrow am for the weekend. I will make a final decision on Tuesday when I am back - one way or the other.

I posted out to a number of Toyota enthusiast site but have only received 1 order from there as far as I can tell...

Let's get to 22! I really want one of these. Tell your Toyota loving friends. Everyone needs one on their truck. I have a friend that has one from the original order and it looks great. Very high quality.

Last edited:
Thanks... I am just back from the BBRC Fall Crawl... early this week I'm going to have to make a decision... but I don't think I can swing it with what we have now.

Ok... So far I don't have enough pre-orders to make this really work for me financially but I am going to go ahead with an order anyway and pray that I sell the rest of MY minimum order sooner rather than later.

If you have any friends that were thinking about one of these let them know the order is going forward. If you have anyone who has a significant other that would like to good cruiser-related Christmas present point them in my direction...

I'll report back on ETA of the badges to me.

mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom