TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be getting some more of these - ordering in the next couple of days. I will open the "order line" as soon as I have an estimated delivery date. Price will remain at $54.50 for red badges. Prices include 1st class USPS delivery in the US. of course.

I'll take two red please, can you post a pic of the orange one?

The Orange is nice!!!

IMGP1562.jpg

The orange is sweet and my favorite color. I picked this grill up at a pull and save and don't have it mounted on the truck yet but it is ready to go.

c55d9f99a222c59ed82df499f1166714.jpg

Shipment from the supplier is scheduled to arrive to me on Tuesday the 5th. Get your orders in prior to Monday to be in the first batch to be shipped on Wednesday AM.

These are available again!

You can see pictures of them installed in the previous thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-storefront/254394-group-buy-old-school-stylin-teq-grille-badges.html

These are very nice quality grille badges manufactured out of chrome plated brass with a real glass cloisonné finish for the colors. These are very slightly domed, in the style of the ones vintage car clubs have had for years. This design is of the traditional "TEQ" logo (Toyota Motor Company in stylized Japanese characters) that you'll find in a number of places on your Toyota.

PRICING is $54.50. each delivered to your door in the USA. Payment will be via PayPal.

PLACE ORDERS HERE:
http://woytovich.com/cruisers/designworks/teq_badge

Thanks for the interest...

what are the chances of getting a couple sent to Oz?

what are the chances of getting a couple sent to Oz?

No problem... $22 extra over what I've built in to the $54.50... for up to 4 pounds - that's quite a few badges worth.
email me directly and we'll work it out.

Red badge ordered

Ordered mine today, they look really great

John

Got it. Will ship another batch on Monday... we are having a BIT of a snowstorm here in NY so I don't THINK I'll make it to the Post Office tomorrow...

Mark -
Ordered two - didnt see option to select color, but one red and one orange would be sweet if available. If not, will take whatever you have. These are beauty, eh? Thanks for making it happen.

Ward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom