TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, since you're asking, package arrived with a little joy, a little worry ... Looks like I may not have been far off suggesting the TSA got to it.

One of the threaded mounts seems to have been bent up, out of its footing, but it's still pretty solid, so I'm not gonna worry about it. Maybe I'll slab some epoxy on it for good measure.

And man, these sure are pretty !! :)

Thanks again for getting these out. :D

If it gives you any problem let me know and we can swap out a replacement.

No worries, the epoxy should work fine.

Mark,

Can you do one offs? Not sure if worth while or not. Was just thinking of an all white one with red lettering?

R

Not cost effective to do just one. If I do another order I could make some red on white ones if they were presold I suppose. Let's see what happens if/when I sell out of these. There are a few left in both red and orange.

Here is an installed photo. The second one I bought went to a friend with a 78 Celica GT that's getting painted soon and may not get installed for a while.

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

These are very nice. Now I need an Orange one.

I don't know how I keep missing these orders. I missed the first batch and now the new one. If you do these yet again. I would like a Red one.

I don't know how I keep missing these orders. I missed the first batch and now the new one. If you do these yet again. I would like a Red one.

There are red and orange still available.

Thinking of getting another batch of these... wanting to gauge interest. I have seen a couple sell on ebay for $80 and $100 so I think there might be some ongoing interest at $55... thoughts?

Thinking of getting another batch of these... wanting to gauge interest. I have seen a couple sell on ebay for $80 and $100 so I think there might be some ongoing interest at $55... thoughts?

I'm in for 2 Red ones this time and subscribed so I won't miss it.

I'll take a red one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom