For Sale ***TENTATIVELY SOLD*** 1974 and 1970/71 FJ55 Iron Pigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my FJ55 project. This sale contains two pigs, as follows:

1974 FJ55

This pig ran when parked, but will need some work to start again. It has the usual rust and sports a very fetching faded desert tan rattlecan job over the original pumpkin/cygnet two-tone colorway. Original 1F inline 6-cylinder engine. Three on the floor. OME suspension. Big knobby tires which may still be viable. Original-ish front and rear bumpers included (not shown).

It will need the existing carburetor to be reinstalled properly (it was reconditioned some time back). It will need electrical work. I suspect it will need fuel system work as well. Windshield has a vertical crack more or less in the center. Rear gate stopped working when I drove it around with the bed down (smart move, I know).

1970/71 FJ55

This pig is missing most engine and drivetrain parts and is a parts donor. Some of the body parts are decent and the windshield is not cracked.

The Story
I acquired these pigs locally over ten years ago. I had plans to do a semi-restoration on the tan pig. Life got in the way, as it often does, and now I need the space so my older son can park his car.

You will need a combination of skill, money, and/or time to get this project running. This could be made into a cool trail/hunting rig, SHTF vehicle, or perhaps something more vintage-looking.

The pigs are located in Albuquerque, NM. I can't arrange shipping, but I can assist if a buyer arranges it.

I have clear title on both pigs.

Asking $3,500.00 for both pigs. I won't part out or take trades. I can provide additional pix, if needed. Please message me with any questions or reply to the thread and I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks for looking!

Titles?

I’ll keep an eye on this. I’m stuck till about the 25th waiting on my house to close here then I can spend $$$ again. Just moved from Cruces. I want a 55 for the 4 doors and this might work for me. But GLWS for now.

***TENTATIVELY SOLD***

I have a tentative buyer. I'll try to post up something when sale is finalized or if it's still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom