Temporary Tire Swap 200 K02 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still waiting on parts to build my 200 , was waiting King Shocks and Slee rear bumper so just going to hold off on the build out side of installing my Bud Built rock sliders and Front Runner Rack putting the 200 on hold just drive it another summer stock .
How ever I just got a insane deal on a 2021 Diesel Jeep Rubicon JLU could not say no to this deal so I will play in the dirt with that until I can get the parts I want for my 200 build .
So I have my new Rock Warrior wheels ... I am taking off the new 285/70r17 BFG K02 tires off the Jeep and putting 35‘s On the Jeep .
Will the 285’s BFG K02 fit , I know the run a little smaller in size , just wondering how they will fit until I have time to do my build .

Can you confirm whether THAT size KO2 have 2-ply or 3-ply sidewall?

285/70R17 on Rock Warriors will work fine. Toyota even recommended this as the correct tire for fitting the Rock Warrior wheels to the 200 series. Either C or E rated will have the load capability for the 200 series. Most here opt for the E rated tire, but the C rated tire has plenty of load capability and may ride better.

The Jeeps I've seen have the LT C version of the AT KO2 (51 lbs). Add that to the TRD RW (24 lbs) and you are within 2 lbs. of the stock wheels.

Still waiting on parts to build my 200 , was waiting King Shocks and Slee rear bumper so just going to hold off on the build out side of installing my Bud Built rock sliders and Front Runner Rack putting the 200 on hold just drive it another summer stock .
How ever I just got a insane deal on a 2021 Diesel Jeep Rubicon JLU could not say no to this deal so I will play in the dirt with that until I can get the parts I want for my 200 build .
So I have my new Rock Warrior wheels ... I am taking off the new 285/70r17 BFG K02 tires off the Jeep and putting 35‘s On the Jeep .
Will the 285’s BFG K02 fit , I know the run a little smaller in size , just wondering how they will fit until I have time to do my build .

LT285/70R17 is what Toyota recommends - here's a link to the Toyota poop sheet: RW / LT285/70R17 Toyota Poop Sheet

Inflate them to 40psi, reset your TPMS, and have fun.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom