For Sale Tempe, AZ: TJM Yulara 3-person RTT with Annex $800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone on MUD,

I am simplifying my camp set up and would like to sell my softshell roof top tent. This tent has been used 100% in the dry SW climate over the past 3 years, probably for 30-40 nights. Both myself and my wife are relatively small people, so the mattress is still in good shape. I thought I would offer this up to the MUD group prior to entering the craigslist mayhem. I would prefer to do local pick-up, but could arrange shipping at your cost. The cover was replaced 6 months ago and is basically brand new. This cover is the only thing that actually weathers on these softshell tents, which is nice and easy to replace. I have never used the annex, so it has sat in storage inside of a nice vinyl storage bag for the past 3 years. Our favorite thing about this tent is the incredible amount of space inside, it is 94" long which allows us to fully stretch out while also bringing out bags up into the tent to change. This tent breathes really well when it is warm, and when sealed up, it insulates very well (we have camped comfortably at 20 degrees in Durango). We are very clean people, so this tent has been well taken care of and our dog has never been up in the tent as he sleeps in the back of the vehicle.

Originally I paid $1250+shipping for this package, but after three years of TLC, I would be happy to part with it for $800 (OBO) to a MUD member who would continue to use it. Otherwise, I will head into the local craigslist mayhem, but would rather support our big family here.

The best website that I have found for this tent is not TJM (very limited), but Offroad tents has all of the specs and some great photos.

Specifications
  • Fly: 420D polyester pu2000mm, 100% Waterproof canvas (Ripstop)
  • Inner Layer: Polyester/cotton 280g/m2, 100% Waterproof
  • Aluminium pole 19mm/16mm/1.2mm
  • Light weight, high strength aluminium base
  • Extendable aluminium ladder (optional TJM ladder extension also available)
  • 65mm high density foam mattress, 240 x 120cm size; polyester 50%, cotton 50%, for additional comfort
  • Cover: 1000D water proof and rot prrof polyester with PVC coating
  • Nylon, fire resistant mosquito net
  • It weighs 123 lbs
  • Fits 2 People
Dimensions:
  • Closed size: 120 cm (47") x 140 cm (55") x 28 cm (11")
  • Open size: 320 cm (125") x 140 cm (55") x 130cm (51")
Pictures (Cute Pup for scale)
IMG_8094.JPG
IMG_6287.JPG

d4204881-44e6-4548-aaef-965f246436c6.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent.

Tent is still for sale if anyone is interested.

Bump! $800 OBO. Listed on my local facebook as well today so it will likely be sold soon.

Wish you were local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom