Temp sensor part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.irontonforge.com
I've spent considerable amount of time trying to find this part number, and I now concede defeat. lol I'm sure it's here somewhere...

Can someone provide the name or part number for this sensor?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2012-03-01 at 4.37.27 PM_LI.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

didn't take him long

Which temp sensor is that one?

What is the function of the ECT cut switch?

It will disable your A/C unit if coolant temps hit a certain range (approx. 216-220°F) to prevent it from further adding to the engine heat load. A/C will come back on automatically once temps have cooled back down (approx. 214°F and below).

Last edited:
Anyone know the part number for the connector side on the engine harness that connects to the ETC cut switch?

EDIT: disregard its 10184

Last edited:
So, I'm seeing a copper washer in the photo, but is there a separate P/N for that, or does it come with the sensor? P/N 90430-12005 doesn't seem to be listed as a washer; it's either a Fuel Filter Gasket (toyotapartsdeal) or a Bolt, Union (for Nozzle Leakage Pipe No. 3) (Partsouq)...

And do we need connector pigtails etc. for these, or does the harness clip directly to them? And if the wire/connectors, "pigtails" or whatever can be bought separately to connect these sensors to the harness--does anyone know those P/Ns?

Last edited:
So, I'm seeing a copper washer in the photo, but is there a separate P/N for that, or does it come with the sensor? P/N 90430-12005 is not a washer; it's either a Fuel Filter Gasket (toyotapartsdeal) or a Bolt, Union (for Nozzle Leakage Pipe No. 3) (Partsouq)...

# 90430-12005 is a Copper Crush Washer that provides the seal for that sensor. You might find it variously sold/labeled as a 'gasket/seal'....but its a crush washer plain and simple.

This is apparently the knock sensor wire / pigtail: 82219-35010.
Though toyotapartsdeal says it doesn't fit the 95 LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom