Temp Gauge Mod Resistor Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please count me in for 3 sets, pm with info on how/where to send $$$
thanks

Payment Info, Ordering Monday

Still monitoring the thread, I think we are up to 23 orders.

When everyone has a chance, please go to THIS LINK and follow the paypal button and directions.

You will be able to select how many "Sets" you want. Each "Set" will have 2 different resistors, one 50 Ω and one 110 Ω as described above.

You can order up to 5 Sets, if you want more than that, let me know.

I've estimated shipping as $1.50. That's each person's split of the $7.25 shipping to me, plus USPS first class mail from me to you.

Please make sure the correct shipping address comes with the paypal payment.

Thanks again everyone, glad this worked out.

I will place the order Monday and will post as soon as I do so that everyone knows. Keep the orders coming until then!

Last edited:
please count me in

I'd like (2)two sets, cheap insurance incase of a mistake. I'm in Castle Rock, so I can mail the money to you or meet you somewhere, as I have customers in Boulder to visit monthly.

Thanks for doing this,

Mario

If you want to pickup, please just do the paypal link with shipping and then I'll refund the shipping to you.

That way I know exactly how many to order.

I will be buying a few extra, like 3 sets maybe, in case someone needs a redo, so feel free to purchase a few, but just know that'll be available.

Rick that would be a very nice project, first step would be to pull the gauge out and take a look, if it has a 75 ohm R1 resistor, a zener diode and a same electrical configuration I would be tempted to take the short cut and just try the 110 & 50 ohm resistors from the 93-97 mod,

If it has any significant differences then we would have to go from there.

I won't have a chance to pull the dash on the boy's truck until 4/28 at the earliest as I'm heading out to NC for a trip.

If I fail to get back to you after that send me a reminder.

Can you find them for the fj-62 gauge ,theres a real need there! Mike

Still monitoring the thread, I think we are up to 23 orders.

When everyone has a chance, please go to THIS LINK and follow the paypal button and directions.I've estimated shipping as $1.50. That's each person's split of the $7.25 shipping to me, plus USPS first class mail from me to you.

Please make sure the correct shipping address comes with the paypal payment.I will place the order Monday and will post as soon as I do so that everyone knows. Keep the orders coming until then!

Thanks, Dave. I placed my order this A.M. - PM me if you need anything else. - Tom

Thank you for doing this :):cheers:

Payment Sent - Tyler

The order has been placed. Everyone in this thread has been accounted for, even if you haven't paid yet.

Here is the list, please take a look and let me know if you see an error, some of those who just sent payment, I didn't know your Mud name, so it's first initial, last name:

maniacv (2)
trk204 (1)
ucberzerkeley (2)
80ways (1)
Dasiy53 (1)
sparkplug (1)
vkfzj80 (3)
latinoguy (1)
FZJ80Fireman (2)
retrofive (2)
OB-1 (4)
fernando69 (2)
T. Bridges (1)
landtank (5)
psfpilot (2)
J. Acosta (2)
M. Farage (2)
wxm (1)

Last edited:
Resistors Available

I will have about 10 extra sets of these if anyone would still like to get in on the buy.

Just Paypal your order here. Please include your IH8Mud name somewhere on the Paypal.

Thanks for doing this, I just ordered two sets thru PayPal.
Big Mac

Cool, i see my secret name:grinpimp:

thanks for doing this :cheers:

Me, too. Payment sent via Paypal.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom