For Sale Temecula, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/murrieta-1999-toyota-land-cruiser/7263136383.html
Hello everyone,

I have for sale a 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser with approx. 189500 miles on it. Clean California title. This car spent most of its life in New York, with one owner listed in Carfax. Well, as expected, the car has rust all over the chassis, especially towards the rear end. Also, it had some rust near areas of the wheel and fenders. Those have been repaired or replaced, in addition, I have the two front bottom seats re-done.

The car run and drives very well, unfortunately, my wife wasn’t pleased with the large size of the car. Offering this Land Cruiser for $6500 or OBO. Car is located in Southern California, near Temecula, CA.

a.jpg

c.jpg

50711254308_d9526eb0b5_o.jpg

k.jpg

3.jpg

Hello,
My shop recommended swapping the chassis. but he also said that the front section can be sandblasted then sealed but the rear section after the differential needs to be replaced. My body shop in Tijuana tho. He quoted me between $1100 and $1300 for the swap. but I will have to bring a rolling chassis ready to be swapped. Otherwise, if I bring him a donor car, then he will charge me for disassembling that one. Hope this will clarify your question.
thanks for inquiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom