1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telluride - Condo Rental

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by 45Kevin, Aug 14, 2006.

1. 45Kevin

45Kevin

Hi,

I will be in Telluride for the first week of October for a conference. I am looking for a condo rental for myself and 3 others. We need at least two bedrooms, each with two beds, and a kitchen. Worst case, one of us can sleep on the couch.

Does anyone here have a place they can rent us at a reasonable price for October 1 thru October 6, 5 nights.

The conference is the International Snow Science Workshop. Three of us are volunteer ski patrolers at various Western Canadian ski resorts and we all volunteer our time teaching Avalanche Safety and Awareness in local high schools. One of our group is a professional mountain guide from France. This a passion / hobby for most of us, so we are on our own tab.

We are all responsible, middle aged men and will not be partying all night and trashing the place. I am the only LC owner in the group but the others have gained an appreciation for them through me. I am sure they are tired of hearing me wax eloquent about the Toyota flagship truck.

I have been looking on line and the prices are very high, even though it is off season.

Any help or direction with this would be appreciated. I may get there a day or two early if there is any chance of riding shotgun on a wheeling trip. I will be driving down in my wifes VW tdi.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. lx450landcruiser

lx450landcruiser Moderator

kevin pm me about what exactly your looking for, as in ( location, price range, pool, ect..) my sister is a concierge in telluride, and my girl friend is working at resort quest right now for the summer, hopefully we can help ya out.

mike

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">