Tellico Septeber 16th-18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JuttyShabango

Checkers R Wreckers
SILVER Star
Threads
Guys,

A trip over on Yotatech is being organized for Tellico (Fall Colors Run is the official Name) the weekend of September 16th-18th at Crawfords.

Mostly Runners but open to all Yotas. Me and Vince will be towing and leaving on Thursday night and coming back on Monday so we can get 3 good days of wheeling in.

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=64615

If anyone is interested, let me know. Great group of guys over there BTW. :beer:

Swing by and pick up my 40...I'll meet ya down there on Friday night and leave on Sunday

phishtaco said:
Swing by and pick up my 40...I'll meet ya down there on Friday night and leave on Sunday

That would be cool...we are only taking my trekker

Do you have a two car trailer? really?

Man, I'm sorry that was worded wrong. It would be cool to trailer 2 rigs at the same time and maybe down the road. Hope so at least.

Vince doesn't have a tow rig yet so he's ridin shotgun with me. :beer:

Thats what I thought...I've considered going there that weekend. I guess we'll see how the 40 is running after this weekend. Then get the rear locker installed that I've had, the sliders I've had and the power steering.
If it's running good, I may risk it and drive it down or flat tow

phishtaco said:
Thats what I thought...I've considered going there that weekend. I guess we'll see how the 40 is running after this weekend. Then get the rear locker installed that I've had, the sliders I've had and the power steering.
If it's running good, I may risk it and drive it down or flat tow

Flat tow would be a nice way to go as a "just in case" something happens on the trail and a good pilot test for your motor too.

I've reserved a campsite good for 4 and the group is all camping together back by the creek.

If you want to join us last minute, that would work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom