For Sale Tell your buddies looking for a clean example low mileage 100! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Comparing is.... “Mine is, Better cheaper” or Comparing is.... “Mine cost this much and has”
With out comparison , What is the point in a discussion relating to value- which is exactly what many here are talking about. This is how Values are assessed, or Debunked and what many of us are doing in this market. Buying- searching or selling. Research actually. So this thread is just another tool- and now That I’ve explained it.... I feel like a tool.
Just my .02

@TXLCdood - bummer your thread was co-opted by a bunch of trolls.

'mudders - bravo for starting this dumpster fire of a for sale listing I enjoyed reading it

PS - I have a stock 2006 with 103,000 & turned down an offer for $29,000. I said no because I know that finding another one this nice will not be possible.

It's this concept, I know it might be hard to understand ... called supply & demand.

It's how markets work. And why in the world would owners of Land Cruisers be opposed to a market that has high prices? That's like being mad your home values go up every year - I don't understand it.

Clearly there IS NOT a market on this forum for a 'premium' priced LC.

Unless of course you're our friend in CO who names his trucks & provides amazing support showing others how to maintain their rigs.

Last edited:
I have multiple offers in the low $30s right now. I am getting second thoughts on letting her go at that level.
I think part of it is people just think my rig was cleaned before the pictures. NO! it's friggin super clean where it will weird you out to sit in it. If you are OCD like me, you will pay a premium for that. I just took it to a cruiser shop in DFW and they said it's the cleanest they have EVER seen. Turns out she is worth well more than what many here would suggest. Don't sell yourself short fellas! I will let y'all know when she's gone and the final selling price.

I have multiple offers in the low $30s right now. I am getting second thoughts on letting her go at that level.
I think part of it is people just think my rig was cleaned before the pictures. NO! it's friggin super clean where it will weird you out to sit in it. If you are OCD like me, you will pay a premium for that. I just took it to a cruiser shop in DFW and they said it's the cleanest they have EVER seen. Turns out she is worth well more than what many here would suggest. Don't sell yourself short fellas! I will let y'all know when she's gone and the final selling price.
Sold pending pick up

I see it back on EBay re listed for $32,500 or best offer. Crazy as that may sound, today’s pandemic market I could see it. So many new people to the sport with Jetsetter money to spend. If I could imagine living without my 200 A couple years til the market cools off, man now would be the time to sell. Best of luck with the listing, it does look quite clean

I see it back on EBay re listed for $32,500 or best offer. Crazy as that may sound, today’s pandemic market I could see it. So many new people to the sport with Jetsetter money to spend. If I could imagine living without my 200 A couple years til the market cools off, man now would be the time to sell. Best of luck with the listing, it does look quite clean

Yes buyer picks up Friday. Need to take down eBay. North of $31k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom