Tell me anything to this Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, please tell me anything rare or special (good or bad) in any way related to cruisers, mecanics or special rare extras or add-ons. Can you spot if it has a difflock?

photo_2022-12-05 21.26.12.jpeg

photo_2022-12-05 21.26.14.jpeg

photo_2022-12-05 21.26.17.jpeg

photo_2022-12-05 21.26.20.jpeg

photo_2022-12-05 21.26.22 Kopie.png

Last edited:
LHD
Red
Turbo
Center console refrigerator
1994 or older
No factory radio
Does have factory wheels
VX model

Desirable cloth seats
Looks to have Ctr diff lock
Need pic of front side of that (right side) of rear axle, left and below steering wheel, or door jamb sticker to confirm axle locker

Looks like the underside was painted, could have been done body off as it looks like no overspray anywhere else. Running boards look exceptionally clean, possibly restored. Dash doesn't look cracked. Engine bay looks nice.

Are you considering a purchase?

Tell us more of what you know and you'll get lots of opinions. Where is it from? Do they mention it being restored? Anything helps.

Looks nice, or nicely done. I'd want to know more.

Looks like the underside was painted, could have been done body off as it looks like no overspray anywhere else. Running boards look exceptionally clean, possibly restored. Dash doesn't look cracked. Engine bay looks nice.

Are you considering a purchase?

Tell us more of what you know and you'll get lots of opinions. Where is it from? Do they mention it being restored? Anything helps.

Looks nice, or nicely done. I'd want to know more.
guessing since poster location is Paraguay, the model is a VX w diesel and the photos look tropical with non US spec cars, perhaps its a local one they want to potentially get? IDK the Paraguay market but if its anything like what we've seen with columbia and 40s/55s...

Edit: didnt realize last post was almost a month ago, my bad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom