Tecoma ~ Tundra section? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.the-shed.net
so when do we get a tundra/tecoma section on this toyota board?

My vehicle chares the same front end, and some cross posting from US to Aus on here would be good........Woody?

check out the logo..."exclusively land cruisers". sorry dude. heck, it's bad enough we let you evil pickup people into our association :D

get your own board, this ones for the best vehicle :flipoff2: :slap:

nothing wrong with tundra/tecoma's just dont have the entire package of a cruiser :D

Actually, the question of adding a section which covers more of what TLCA covers has been brought up before....I haven't done it yet since I realy have seen little demand, and don't want to add a section for 5 posts a year....hehehe

However, if you know you'll generate some regulars, I'm more than happy to add a section.

And remember, many of us belong to the Toyota Land Cruiser Association but they are equally welcoming of ANY selectable 4wd Toyota product.

(look at it this way....bring in the outsiders, smother them with info, and convert them all to cruiser-dom!!)

To date I have only found regional tecoma lists, and given I have the same front end and the US has done alot of new suspension etc in the front, arms etc, thought it may be good to ahve one area nationally and internationally for the prado/tecoma/tundra

As for "land Cruiser only". my id plate on the prado and the rear tailgate says "landcruiser"... :flipoff2:

.... and we know it's a Pramry you car driver you. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe Woody will give you a cutsie lil forum all pink with nice flower smiles :flipoff2: :D

Gonna try to be up at 4am tomorrow :flipoff2:

well, if I wanted to drive 10 year old junk, i would still have my 80...... welcome to the 90's Junk.... :flipoff2:

You...up at 4am LOL, will beleive that when I see it :slap:

hhhmm...what about a "foreign corner" covering the 70/75/90/Prado/diesel crew??

hhhhmmmmm

hey woody, your hijacking my thread :flipoff2:

I never asked about those models or fuel types....... :slap:

[quote author=woody link=board=3;threadid=8763;start=msg75813#msg75813 date=1071491450]

hhhhmmmmm
[/quote]

nah, i hate them (read, jealous) :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

tacomaterritory.com for Tacos
tundrasolutions.com for Tundras

[quote author=woody link=board=3;threadid=8763;start=msg75813#msg75813 date=1071491450]

hhhhmmmmm
[/quote]

that might be nice, ought to include the nice 45s they got that we didnt too though.
just to drool over. could even include a patrool section for Jim Phillips, where is he these days anyways?

[quote author=Junk link=board=3;threadid=8763;start=msg76000#msg76000 date=1071514525]
For shed dude,

You could call it ballless forum :D :D

[/quote]

or "four cylinder forum" -- tacos used to have those -- still can get 'em, i think -- :)

e

tried tacomaterritory.com, what a shocker of a forum, the software and ads drive you insane.....

yeah, I've hit both of those, and the ads to drive ya nuts...

Trying to figger out what all models to include....

Trucks/Runners
minitruck/hilux, 4-runner, Tacoma, Tundra...??

Overseas Special
70/75, Prado, 95, 105, diesels, and other non-US spec rigs

anyone??

Don't forget gays and lesbians or would that be covered under 4-skinners and diesels :flipoff2: And we don't want the Irish :doh:

[quote author=woody link=board=3;threadid=8763;start=msg76401#msg76401 date=1071585600]
yeah, I've hit both of those, and the ads to drive ya nuts...

Trying to figger out what all models to include....

Trucks/Runners
minitruck/hilux, 4-runner, Tacoma, Tundra...??

Overseas Special
70/75, Prado, 95, 105, diesels, and other non-US spec rigs

anyone??
[/quote]

"TOYOTA 4WD NON LAND CRUISER"
includes 75/78/79/90/95/120 tacoma/hilux/4skinner/tundra/sequioa

Justa thought, and maybe seperate them later if need be?

[quote author=toddslater link=board=3;threadid=8763;start=msg76708#msg76708 date=1071635398]
Don't forget gays and lesbians [/quote]

Junk would be able to cross post on both of those........ :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom