Tech Day??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was over looking at the posts in the Vancouver Island Cruiser section and see they are doing a tech day. Sounds like a good idea even if I don't have anything to wrench on right now. Warmer weather is coming and I wouldn't mind helping out learning a thing or two. Of course Qed burgers and the like with beer is always a plus. Anybody up for this? Anybody got enough pavement/flat ground and maybe a garage to accomidate a bunch of Cruisers?

Well, my garage isn't finished, I have a zillion projects either on the go, or on the list....

but, I do have the flat ground and I am willing and I do like the idea.

I have a barbeque too.

id be in for a wrenching day of some sort. ive only got a single driveway with feeler guage room in the garage. wouldnt mind getting some baselining work done...maybe get my phh replaced. i can bring some appies for a grill & some suds...

Well, my garage isn't finished, I have a zillion projects either on the go, or on the list....

but, I do have the flat ground and I am willing and I do like the idea.

I have a barbeque too.

Sounds good to me Kim. All we need is to pick a day which works the best for you and which is dry and warm. Anybody who needs to do underbody or wheels off work can bring their own tarp and jack stands and of course a length of 2X12 board or 5/8 ply to put under their jack stand.

Interesting idea. Could be helpful for those that don't/can't keep up on their own maintenance or feel their trucks reliability is questionable, since we don't do any form of pre-run inspections like you would have at TLCA events.

Sounds good to me Kim. All we need is to pick a day which works the best for you and which is dry and warm. Anybody who needs to do underbody or wheels off work can bring their own tarp and jack stands and of course a length of 2X12 board or 5/8 ply to put under their jack stand.

Dry and warm could be interesting in this climate.

This has been brought up a few times in the past. We used to have a tech day, years ago, when club meetings were held at Daves shop in Burnaby.

Brad also hosted tech day.
Rob also hosted tech day.

GG

I do belive that Greg has hosted in the past also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom