Tech Day - Redux (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doug recently emailed the list and asked if a lessons learned would be useful. No one responded, so I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents. Assuming Doug will do it, I think a lessons learned would be an excellent resource. Granted, a lot of this will show up in the soon-to-be-released video, but a short lessons learned posted as a "sticky" on our CLCC forum would be nice. IMHO, it would be a good companion to the "Tech Day Requests" thread. There are many well-written resources for how to do things (no substitute for actually doing them), but we seem to be short on what can go wrong. We generally rely on "cruiser experience" which is not well-documented and only arises when someone asks. And, as we all know, when working on a 40 things never go quite as smoothly as expected. Anybody agree? Disagree? Care? ;)

I can do that! Simple.
1. If you can't see it, don't assume what it is. These cruisers are patchwork machines in many cases and you never know what you got until you've ordered the wrong parts and started tearing into things.

2. Get more beer, its gonna take a while.

I'll do up something more formal and post it to the tech day thread.

Thanks for the input Dave!

A case of Coors Light, Six pack of Dominion Stout...but I had two of those the night before...and a few Dominion lagers. I thought we'd be done before noon..so, who'd be drinkin'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom