Tease (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, look for a build up thread in the Hardcore corner. Or if they don't let me, I will post it here. This is also phase one, believe it or not. Phase two will consist of portals, and other trail-self-sustaining goodies !!!

Hope all is well with everyone,

-Josh

IMG_0412.jpg

Nice truck. Nice scenery, where is this at?

Hey Noel,

It's at our farm in South Carolina, where we are now located!

Thanks for breaking the ice ...

Late,

-J

Hey Noel,

It's at our farm in South Carolina, where we are now located!

Thanks for breaking the ice ...

Late,

-J

Ahhh you moved to SC? You're not in Virginia anymore bro? Looks like a nice place to go camping and wheelin':grinpimp:

Photoshop???? what r u talking about? Hour south of Charlotte, kinda near Uwharrie, and parks in SC ... More Pics ....

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

-J

Now that's more like it.
I thought you might be saving all your pics for a build thread, and therefore only showed the tease pic.
Did you ever do a build thread anywhere?

So you are pretty close to the North GA mountains, huh?

You may have some competition down there.

54.jpg

Or even worse, the Truck-Boat-Truck
truckboattruck.jpg

hahaha, squidbillie's !!!!!!!!

Na, I havn't got around to writing it up, and putting the pics in order and stuff. hopefully I will soon, but with warm weather comes a lot of outdoor activity and I'm not at the mac much anymore.

Yeah we are decently close to North Atlanta ... We can see the smokeys from our backyard.

-J

Good thing you got the farm; that thing aint gonna fit down any trails east of the mississippi :D

Lurking around this am and just stumbled onto this thread. Hadnt been on the nat'l forum in a while and hadnt realized you dropped the 80 from your stable. Looks like fun, but dont plan on Uwharrie. Check out UC and GA cruisers, both great groups nestled right in your area.

I take it pulling it reverse aint a big deal w/ that much weight/power :lol:

haha, yeah the 80 is of the sig now, but replaced with a new Land Cruiser, just not one I can wheel without the wife screaming ...

jfz80 - Where are you located??

Yeah, i know about the trails, tough to fit in a lot of areas. To be honest, it is not as bad as it seems. I have seen many mogs get in and out of some hairy situations. Uwharrie is def out of the question, but there are gravel, dirt, and washboard type roads that I would love to travel for long distances.

I guess kind of like an overkill overland vehicle. I love it though.

Oh ... Portals next, and I'm gunna start doing some onboard stuff (water, fridge) that kind of thing. and bumpers too, ARB for the front a high clearance rear I am designing.

Take care,

-Josh

Im in Greensboro NC, but would love to work my west towards asheville in the next year.

There will definitely be some fun places for that monster. I havent been to Durhamtown or Gulches yet but they look a little more open with trenches being the big challenges. Also there a few good spots the GA cruisers hit regularly. Otherwise some Appalachian unmaintained forest roads will be a blast.

haha, yeah the 80 is of the sig now, but replaced with a new Land Cruiser, just not one I can wheel without the wife screaming ...

-Josh

What the heck is UZJ120L? Is this the GX 470? Post some pics please:cool: Thanks.

What the heck is UZJ120L? Is this the GX 470? Post some pics please:cool: Thanks.

Yeah it is ... but the sticker on the door says 120, so I just think i'm cool ... They all look the same, it's black baby ... Maybe I can bring it to a meeting

-j

Yeah it is ... but the sticker on the door says 120, so I just think i'm cool ... They all look the same, it's black baby ... Maybe I can bring it to a meeting

-j

Kewl:cool:, bring it in so I can see how you mounted those IPF lights.

havn't mounted them yet, but I'll use one of ARB's little push bar things ... The lighting is in the headlights, and fogs, IPF bulbs. Niice vehicle though ...

Wait, this is truck thread, highjack

-J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom