Team USA (PZJ73): Outback Challenge, Morocco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.expeditionswest.com
4/20/06-5/8/06

First Annual Outback Challenge, Morocco.

I have been selected as driver and team leader for Team USA, sponsored by Outback Import (FR).

We will be driving a rally/race prepared PZJ73 Land Cruiser with Air Lockers, OME Suspension, etc.

BRU_Stage2_22042005_0732.jpeg

I will be providing training, equipment and race coverage through my website HERE

Sands of the Sahara, here we come :beer:

How cool is THAT!!!! :D :D

Congrats! Fun of a lifetime!

(you the driver? what were they thinking ...?) :D

Looks like the Moroccan Good Humor ice cream truck, or is it a Moroccan cab?:D

Good on ya.

expeditionswest said:
4/20/06-5/8/06

First Annual Outback Challenge, Morocco.

I have been selected as driver and team leader for Team USA, sponsored by Outback Import (FR).

We will be driving a rally/race prepared PZJ73 Land Cruiser with Air Lockers, OME Suspension, etc.

BRU_Stage2_22042005_0732.jpeg

I will be providing training, equipment and race coverage through my website HERE

Sands of the Sahara, here we come :beer:

Lucky! Have fun and good luck:beer:

Scott that is AWESOME!!!! I'm sure it will be documented to your usual high standards.

e9999 said:
(you the driver? what were they thinking ...?) :D

:D Yeah, no kidding. I just hope to return the truck in one piece.

Thanks so much for all of the well wishes. I will keep you informed of the progress.

Go get em Scott! - In the words of my favorite expedition leader - " Drive it like you stole it" :D

Congratulations to your copilot as well - :cool:

Well, my wife is gonna blame Scott for putting the bug in my head for a motorcycle trip...

The maps are on order for a N. Africa excursion on the newly rebuilt BM....I'm thinking next spring....:grinpimp:

Gotta get shipping info for the bike!

-H-

Hltoppr said:
Well, my wife is gonna blame Scott for putting the bug in my head for a motorcycle trip...

The maps are on order for a N. Africa excursion on the newly rebuilt BM....I'm thinking next spring....:grinpimp:

Gotta get shipping info for the bike!

-H-

Go for it man! We need to have lots of stories to talk about when were sitting on the porch in our rockers. :cool:

We should plan a moto trip for this fall.

Congrats - do us Landcruiser owners proud!

Ask Woody for an IHMUD sticker and slap it on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom