TB/WP Kit, which one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here are the first 4 links i found with a quick google search that should address your question:

Call Cruiser Outfitters, guarantee you get the right stuff and it's not knockoff crap.

And... our timing belt kits include more parts than the stanard AISIN box store offering. We include the cam/crank seals and timing cover insert too! We also stock the other while you're doing the job parts such as belts, hoses, thermo, idler pulley, tensioner, etc. Our sales guys have a project checklist to walk you through the project.

Part# BELTTKT021 @ Cruiser Outfitters - 801-563-1277

And... our timing belt kits include more parts than the stanard AISIN box store offering. We include the cam/crank seals and timing cover insert too! We also stock the other while you're doing the job parts such as belts, hoses, thermo, idler pulley, tensioner, etc. Our sales guys have a project checklist to walk you through the project.

Sweet!!! Thank you

@cruiseroutfit Kurt any ETA on the new website? I thought I remembered you posting about it at the beginning of the year but maybe I am dreaming stuff up again?

Plenty on there and I think he's adding more all the time.
It's up and live. CruiserTeq.com
(Note this doesn't show the year specifc BELTTKT021EKIT or BELTTKT021KIT seal kits that we add to them here, ~$50 worth of seals/plug)

Oh ok, link in your Signature lines still goes to old website, hence why I was wondering.

Oh ok, link in your Signature lines still goes to old website, hence why I was wondering.

New site is still being loaded with content. We are not doing much/any advertising until we have everything loaded as the old site still has more content. We are putting links on the old site to those items on the new site as we get them finalized. Working as fast as we can to change that :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom