Tansfercase swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok gang this is the deal i have an 89 toyota pickup as you all know t\i think the t-case is going south what i need to know is what do i need to swap a 4 speed t-case with the auto t-case ?

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Dan, I'm not sure what it is you are asking.

Is your mini an auto? Are you asking if you can put the 4spd t-case from your 40 into your mini?

If so, then you can't. At least not without a whole lot of money and then your rear output would be offset. So while you have it, that doesn't make it a good deal.;)

You should be able to pick up a junkyard t-case pretty cheap for your truck, they aren't t-cases that people want, so I would think that the JY's would be pretty reasonable on one.

Have you looked into rebuilding yours and what makes you think your t-case is going bad?

Jack

No i actually have a 4 speed t-case from a mini that i want to replace my auto t-case with in my mini as my t-case in my mini is having issues

No i actually have a 4 speed t-case from a mini that i want to replace my auto t-case with in my mini as my t-case in my mini is having issues

Sorry, I'm with you now.

Marlin "might" have an adapter, but I'm not sure. You could call him, but off hand, I know it won't just bolt up.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom