Tan Husky Floor Liners FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long story but I finally got around to getting new gray husky liners after trading my '97 FZJ80 for a '96 with lockers. Anyway I now have a complete set of Tan Husky Liners for an FJ80 that I am no longer using. The set includes front driver and passenger side mats, rear floor mat that is one piece door to door and the rear cargo liner. All of the mats are in excellent condition and the set was only used for five months. I know that many people are only looking for the cargo mat or front liners but I am selling the mats as a set and really don't want to seperate. They are not even stained with pee like junks :flipoff2: Anyway new the mats are

Front pair $69.99
Rear mat $69.99
Cargo mat$89.99 plus shipping.

This like new set can be had for $160.00 shipped to a fellow IH8mudder. I am located in Southeastern Pennsylvania and would take $150.00 for a pickup. I have put my lowest price to avoid the back and forth bargaining. Take it or leave. E-mail or PM if interested. :cheers:

Sorry no pics as I packed up the tan ones in the boxes from the gray ones that I just got so that they are ready to ship asap. They are however in excellent condition. I am only selling them as I traded trucks and now have a gray interior. You can see the mats at http://www.performanceproducts.com that is where I got both sets. I also posted my lowest price to avoid any back and forth. If the mats don't sell here I will post on ebay. Sorry but I need to be fair to everyone including myself. $160.00 including shipping is a great deal for someone! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom