SOLD Tampa, FL RHD 1995 Land Cruiser Prado KZJ78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Selling my RHD 1995 Land Cruiser Prado EX (KZJ78) 3L 4 cylinder Turbo Diesel A/T.

I'm asking $26,500 OBO

-Chassis has 271k = 168,466 miles on her (she is my daily so this number will continue to increase as I drive 50 miles per day).
-Brand new head/kit purchased from Mr Cylinder Head out of AUS. She has less than 500 miles on her at the moment.
-Timing belt and tension were changed out at 238k = 148,020 miles before I bought her.
-EGR delete along with secondary butterfly.
-Tires are Falken Rubitrex H/T 31x10.5R15 with 7k miles on them.
-Work Crag 3 piece wheels 15x8 -25 bought them after I bought the vehicle, came from Japan back in November.
-Replaced all 4 front tie rod ends and steering stabilizer shock.
-Replaced the pan hard bar bushings.
-Replaced the AC blower motor. I also had the AC evaporator removed and cleaned both inside and outside by a reputable Land Cruiser shop here in the Tampa area (C2 Design).
-She has all new fluids in her; front and rear diffs, transfer case, transmission, oil, and coolant.
She comes with factory 3rd row, factory Toyota rain guards, fender mirror, even the JDM toll box inside the cab. The exterior was resprayed by the previous owner to black (original color is forest green).

Cons
-The sunroof doesn't work.
-The 2" lift that was previously installed is blown (happened back in January). I've ordered a new 2" Old Man Emu lift from Cruiser Outfitters back in January but I'm being told it will be May before I see it.
-AC blend door slide cable (line that changes from defrost to feet to face) was broken when I bought her so I fixed it to blow air on my face all the time.

I've kept receipts on all the parts purchased and will provide for the anyone that asks including the vehicle sale receipt. I also have plenty of photos if you wish to see the parts I changed out.

Prado 9.jpg

Prado 8.jpg

Prado 1.jpg

Prado 3.jpg

Prado 11.jpg

Additional Pictures below; new head, Work wheels, and Odometer reading.

Prado 13.jpg
Prado 6.jpg
Prado 12.jpg

Updates!
New 2' Old Man Emu suspension arrived and installed. Please see pictures below for old VS new. Price is $26,500 and located in Tampa, FL.
Lots of new parts (list above in original post).

Box.jpg

Shock 3.jpg

Shock 2.jpg

Shock 1.jpg

Shock 4.jpg

This is an awesome truck. I’m coming down to florida in June. Can I test drive it?
Hydrolaw - Of course. I have a list of new factory parts coming in this weekend; belts, hoses, filters. I'll post up some update photos like I have above and I'm dropping the price to $24,500
So let me know.

Hydrolaw - Of course. I have a list of new factory parts coming in this weekend; belts, hoses, filters. I'll post up some update photos like I have above and I'm dropping the price to $24,500
So let me know.
I’ll be down around June 13-18. I’m moving from Colorado to there. Ready to get out of this state lol. I’ll keep in touch.

PRICE UPDATE!!!!!!!!
$24,500

Installed some new factory parts; fuel filter, oil filter, upper and lower radiator hoses, belts, air filter, and red coolant.

Filter 2.jpg

Filter 1.jpg

Filter 3.jpg

Was it a full glass pit respray? Are doors jambs and engine bay black?

Also, is this the 1KZ-T or TE?
1KZ-TE
It was an exterior respray only, door jams are factory dark green. Not sure how long ago it was painted by the previous owner in Japan but the clear coat isn't showing any signs of fade.

Price Update $24,500
Bump to the top!!!!
Here are some interior pictures.
Pioneer Carrozzeria head unit was installed by previous owner along with 4 new interior speakers and subwoofer.
None of the seats or floor carpet have any rips. Power seats and mirrors. AC blows cold.
MoMo steering wheel was added by previous owner as well.
Dash is in great shape with no cracks.

Prado 4.jpg

Prado 2.jpg

Prado 3.jpg

seat 2.jpg

Seat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom