SOLD Tampa Fl 2004 LX 470. 186K clean carfax FL and MO history $12200.....38 service records (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely a little expensive for the miles, but from my impression Reeves used stuff is generally top notch. (Leased a VW from them). They have an incredible custom shop ‘in the back’ if your GT3 isn’t fast enough . . . :cool:

Price drop to $14075

Price drop $13400

Nice. Wish I was in the market today.

I’ve emailed them a couple times. Seems like $13200 is their “all in price.”

I went and looked at this one. It is a clean truck, the running board is gashed as shown in the pics. Definitely shows it's miles on normal wear items (door handles, tailgate, steering wheel, shifter, etc... The front leathers have been replaced and don't look that great in color and stitching. Seemed like the price was too high given the miles for me.

Price drop to $12200

I went and looked at this one. It is a clean truck, the running board is gashed as shown in the pics. Definitely shows it's miles on normal wear items (door handles, tailgate, steering wheel, shifter, etc... The front leathers have been replaced and don't look that great in color and stitching. Seemed like the price was too high given the miles for me.

Thanks for posting. Was the undercarriage clean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom