Tampa Bay Land Cruiser Association - welcome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need to restore my 94 land cruiser exterior. Any auto body shops in the Tampa area that specialize in land cruisers?
I had Calvin's Body Shop in South Tampa paint my truck and cut in some hood vents a few years ago. They did a nice job.

I believe @Mdej3 is in the body and paint business and has owned some stunning land cruisers 80 and 100 series. Also I have utilized this place twice in the past and they have worked on a 1993 classic as well as Toyota with superb results and I remember the manager telling me they like Toyotas and they all drive Toyotas. Precision Collision & Auto Painting, Inc. - Google Search

Last edited:
I have a '76 for sale. Plant City, FL (with full hard top). If anyone is interested message me for a long list of details and more photos, or arrange to come out and see me if you are in the area. $20K Comparably rust free. Original US import model.
IMG_5609.JPG

Does this clubhouse have a facebook group? I'm just trying to go to meets and trail runs when possible.

Hello Lads & Lassies,

My name is Dmitriy and I am freshly retired from active duty transplant from DC area (Member of Capital Cruisers chapter) and just dropping by to say Hi. While i was stationed in VA, I offered detailing services to chapter members at a discount. I am a coatings installer for Owner's Pride/IGL/SPS. I work from home so my prices are a lot better than local shops.

Howdy gang, just joining the group but have been in the area. Live in St Pete, finally working on the cruiser and getting her right. I saw a few posts about paint jobs, def looking to repaint my 97 40th anniversary. Hope to see a meet-up on ol Gandy Beach soon!

Howdy gang, just joining the group but have been in the area. Live in St Pete, finally working on the cruiser and getting her right. I saw a few posts about paint jobs, def looking to repaint my 97 40th anniversary. Hope to see a meet-up on ol Gandy Beach soon!

Looking forward to one too before I move.

Get in contact with Manny, his family owns maaco on Tyrone and Park Street. I've used his uncle's shop to get my lift installed. I've also been eyeing on painting my LC.

Hey guys!
Thanks for the recommendations. Happy to help and assist the MUD community in the Bay area.

Would love to schedule a meet up! My wife is about to pop our first born so it'll be a couple of weeks before I'm realistically able to join one.

@Black200 rig came out beautiful after the lift!
@Berkut10r I recommend his detailing services. He's out of the zone for a bit but don't hesitate to contact him! Got the luck to work in his LX470 and I'm happy to say a great friendship came out of it !

I'm the director of Tampa Cruisers ( @TampaCruisers ), our main shop is in the Tyrone Blvd in St. Petersburg. We specialize in Land Cruisers and are the one stop shop for any Cruiser need. Mechanical, Paint, Body, Mods & consulting. Happy to help in whatever I can!

Anybody interested in our services feel free to send me a message and we can schedule a appointment to review your rig and Cruiser talk for a bit!

Thank you for the trust!!
Manny

Had the pleasure meeting Manny and checking out the shop yesterday! Loved seeing all of his toys at the shop and seeing the work they do there! I am looking forward to getting some work done by Manny and his team to my LC! Hope we can put something together in the summer for a LC meet up on Gandy!

Has anyone had success finding these window trim for less than $100? The trim has finally peeled back and become sharp and jagged so wanted to try and replace. Plus I want to make sure these are the correct seals/trim. TIA

LC window moulding trim.PNG

Thanks everyone for the input, managed to find a lot of parts via those sites vs here at the Lakeland Overstock location.

Hey! I'm a small one man fab shop in Temple Terrace. I make some neat parts for 80 series and soon to be 100 series. If you need anything from my website let me know and I can save some shipping cost. Also down for rides, meet ups or if you want to stop by the shop and see what I do. It's a small shop but we can talk ideas of new products and drink beer 🍻.

I don't do much custom work but if it's something simple I'm glad to help.

@GGM your work looks awesome- are you planning on making a 100 series rear tire carrier by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom