For Sale Tampa Bay / 1977 FJ40 NEW PRICE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(129, 119, 119)
This vehicle went through a frame off restoration in 2017 including all new suspension, resealing transmission and transfer case, rebuilding the small block Chevy engine, adding FiTech fuel injection, adding power steering, new interior, new marine grade stereo. The body was taken down to bare metal, which exposed that there was virtually no rust on this vehicle that has been in the Southeastern US it's whole life. The interior was treated with Wurth undercoating and then the whole body was epoxy primed before going to paint. The color is Heath Gray, which is not the original color but it is an original FJ40 color option. I wanted the bikini top to extend all the way back so I sourced a second roll bar to modify to fit my needs and keep the original look. It had 77k miles on it when I purchased it. We replaced the cluster with ROW cluster which is in KM, reading 23501KM, which would put it about 91k miles. This restoration took well over a year to complete. I do not have doors or any other top. What you see here is what I have. Asking $65,000.

Please email me for the quickest response at kramer.mickey@gmail.com.

1.jpg
16.jpg
20.jpg
22.jpg
4.jpg

Have any pictures of the rear sill and back end of the truck?

The "dash pad" replacements look like most S American FJ's I see on BaT...other than the V8

There was no pad when I purchased the vehicle so we went the cleaner look, IMO. I have a handful of other pics from the restoration as well if somebody would like to see them. If you can send me your email address or cell phone number I can send them that way a little more easily.

IMG-2065.jpg

IMG-2066.jpg

IMG-2067.jpg

IMG-2068.jpg

IMG-2069.jpg

A few more. I can get it back up on a rack with some better lighting if you need better pics.

IMG-2069.jpg

IMG-2070.jpg

IMG-2071.jpg

The sale did not go through. It's currently listed on Pcarmarket for $45k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom