For Sale Tallahassee, FL Schutt Industries Xventure XV-II (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is an incredible 2018 Shutt Industries Xventure XV-II off-road camper. In addition to the items listed on the original spec sheet, it includes:
  1. CVT Denali Tent with Dressing Room
  2. King mattress
  3. Shower Tent w/Teak Floor
  4. Board Goal Zero Yeti 1250 w/extra battery
  5. ARB 63 qt Fridge/Freezer ARB 50 qt Fridge/Freezer
  6. Both with Transit Bags
  7. Dresser Table with Storage
  8. Fresh Water Filter and Hose
  9. Collapsible Garbage Can
The hot water heater works wonderfully. A hot shower every night before bed if you like and one in the morning too. Plenty of room in the trailer for other gear as well as space on the roof rack for lighter items.

You could sleep a family of four in the tent or you can enjoy an incredible night's sleep with the roomy, king-sized mattress. Great ventilation and there is even a moon roof feature with this tent. I have placed a cot in the downstairs area for additional sleeping quarters. I have used this in freezing temperatures multiple times and a Big Buddy heater will keep you toasty warm running on low all night long. May even get too warm.

Used but in excellent condition.

All batteries are less than a year old including the Goal Zero 1250. You'll have no shortage of power.

$24,990.00

3B1581AE-7A7D-4EDF-A56E-5FDC756ECC5D.jpeg
79D1ED22-E0F9-4394-9C4E-0C7FB09E1BE2.jpeg
C511B241-2219-4C59-8AF1-CF13E8F19023.jpeg
A934DDC8-5DC3-4989-BB66-2FF13A4C42A2.jpeg
2DAEE6BC-40C1-43D0-8565-18D221E99DD0.jpeg

Pictures?

This is an incredible 2018 Shutt Industries Xventure XV-II off-road camper. In addition to the items listed on the original spec sheet, it includes:
  1. CVT Denali Tent with Dressing Room
  2. King mattress
  3. Shower Tent w/Teak Floor
  4. Board Goal Zero Yeti 1250 w/extra battery
  5. ARB 63 qt Fridge/Freezer ARB 50 qt Fridge/Freezer
  6. Both with Transit Bags
  7. Dresser Table with Storage
  8. Fresh Water Filter and Hose
  9. Collapsible Garbage Can
The hot water heater works wonderfully. A hot shower every night before bed if you like and one in the morning too. Plenty of room in the trailer for other gear as well as space on the roof rack for lighter items.

You could sleep a family of four in the tent or you can enjoy an incredible night's sleep with the roomy, king-sized mattress. Great ventilation and there is even a moon roof feature with this tent. I have placed a cot in the downstairs area for additional sleeping quarters. I have used this in freezing temperatures multiple times and a Big Buddy heater will keep you toasty warm running on low all night long. May even get too warm.

Used but in excellent condition.

All batteries are less than a year old including the Goal Zero 1250. You'll have no shortage of power.

$24,990.00
Still for sale?

Still available?

What is the height of the kitchen when setup?

I’m 6’2” and concerned it may be too low.

Still available?

What is the height of the kitchen when setup?

I’m 6’2” and concerned it may be too low.
Yes, it is still available.

I’m 6-1 and it’s not been a problem for me. I’ll run up to my storage place later today and measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom