Tall order...

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Deckpilot, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Deckpilot

Deckpilot

I know this is is gonna be a difficult task, but anyone got any ideas on leads or where to start looking for a PTO winch? I know an electric one would probably be a lot less maintenance and more efficient and all that, but I want to go with the old stock stuff.

2. dd113

dd113

Not that big of a deal, I see 6-8 a year FS. Ramsey made one that was dealer installed and can sorta be considered stock; stock like the locking hubs were dealer installed. OEM winches are out there also. OEM is more difficult to find. Prices range from $200-$600. It is almost impossible to find the shifters, shifter flanges or the shifter boot. You can fab up all of it. If yours is a 78 you will need the 4 spd PTO gear. Not stock in NA. SOR usually has some used.

3. IDave

IDave

Media:
    Albums:
  4. Sir_Titus

Sir_Titus

did you check CCOT :D

5. Mike S

Mike S

6. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    try

We have two PTO winches for sale. The first is a 1974 rear PTO winch, complete with driveshafts, gearbox, spool, ect. We are asking $250 for this plus shipping.

The second is a 1971 PTO front winch, totally 100% complete with over 100' of good cable. This was is dry storage for over 30 years. Like new condition. $600 firm.

Email us for more info.

Eric and Brian at Tri-Pass Toyotas

fj40fj55parts.@yahoo.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.