Tall Corn Cruiser Logo... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who created our logo? It's money!!!

Nobody knows? :( Well like I said, it's money.

That is all - carry on. :)

We own the copyright to it. I'm not sure we've discussed the use of it. I'll add that to the list of topics for the Spring Meeting.

We own the copyright to it. I'm not sure we've discussed the use of it. I'll add that to the list of topics for the Spring Meeting.
Art had a lot to do with the design, and thanks to him for doing it. I know when we were at CM last year, I heard quite a few comments from people that they would sure like to buy decals and wondered how to get them. Perhaps we could make some small ones available for purchase to raise some dough and make the club better known.

Rob has a buddy in Monroe that can print some up, black on white vinyl or white on clear vinyl I believe. The ones that I had done (the big one on my window) was a bit expensive. Another topic for the next meeting.

Casey has several of the ones I had made left for sale
cant remember the price (5in & 8in black or white on clear)
if we're out let me know I can get more made

Can your buddy make up some of those tallcorncruisers.org ones? I had those made on e-decals.com and they were a bit spendy. If you can get them made for less than $5, that would be cool. Again, something else to discuss at the next meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom