Tall Corn Cruiser Classic (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definition of moobs :.

(mübs)

1. (n.pl.) Male breasts.

2. (n.pl.) Man boobs.

Last edited:
So, what color are the shirts going to be, and do they come in super XXXS? ( My kid needs one! )

017.gif

And no on the XXXS...but if we sell out of the extras, we can order more if there is a high demand.

How about XM? (Extra Medium) ;p

...The weather looks like it's shaping up nice!

Last edited:
If I recall it was a 30% for T-storms on Memorial Weekend also. :frown:

I think you are correct...well, this report has a 50% chance on Thursday night, which isn't so bad...just means it'll be a little damp on Friday...hopefully this system will just push south and miss us...

Glad to hear that it's all back together...I have to take my skids off and take it in for it's 30-35K maintenance on Wednesday and then put the skids back on Wednesday night. Not nearly the wrenching time that you must have put in this weekend... :beer:

Hurry up.....

Is it Friday yet..................

Is it Friday yet..................

Friday? I'm heading down on Thrusday afternoon!

I just hope the rain stays away. Last time we went down there it was raining a LOT, and it just wasn't much fun. I'm all about wheeling, not so much about smashing my truck into stuff and sliding down moderate grades. 'Cause, lets face it- I have to DD this thing!

Friday? I'm heading down on Thrusday afternoon!

I just hope the rain stays away. Last time we went down there it was raining a LOT, and it just wasn't much fun. I'm all about wheeling, not so much about smashing my truck into stuff and sliding down moderate grades. 'Cause, lets face it- I have to DD this thing!

I promise the rain will stay away...from under the registration tent... Yeah unfortunately, we all don't have big huge mud tires and a vehicle that isn't used as a daily driver... I guess we get what we get and have as much fun as we can regardless of the weather. I'll bring a couple decks of cards...

Forecast...not bad... the ground should soak it all up...

Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind between 8 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Thursday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind between 11 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind around 14 mph becoming north northwest. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Awww crap.

Hey guys, are any of you taking your ladies? All my buddies are busy working or in weddings this weekend and the wife wants to go. She asked "Is it just going to be all guys" I told her there might be a couple girls there, was i lying??? She probably won't be the best spotter, but we'll get by! Are we going to have to have our spares mounted? I don't have a carrier for mine, so I usually leave in in the pickup. I need to get my E-Brake hooked up between now and then too according to the tech pdf......Guess I better get busy! I'll be in this rig....Might take the top off and put the bikini top on if I have time.....
P9160214.JPG

Hey guys, are any of you taking your ladies? All my buddies are busy working or in weddings this weekend and the wife wants to go. She asked "Is it just going to be all guys" I told her there might be a couple girls there, was i lying??? She probably won't be the best spotter, but we'll get by! Are we going to have to have our spares mounted? I don't have a carrier for mine, so I usually leave in in the pickup. I need to get my E-Brake hooked up between now and then too according to the tech pdf......Guess I better get busy! I'll be in this rig....Might take the top off and put the bikini top on if I have time.....

My wife is coming, and I know of at least 3 others that are bringing their sig-others, wifes, or girlfriends.

Your spare need not be mounted.

Oh, and by the way...that's a sweet A$$ rig.

Thanks Art!
How about the wife, does she need to be mounted? JK......see you all soon! Looking forward to meeting you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom