Tall Corn Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sep 7th, 8th, and 9th. Including the FJ Trail Team. South of Knoxville, IA, 15 miles on hiway 5...

more details to come...

South of Knoxville.. Your getting into my old stomping grounds (Centerville).

I will see if I can get up there if it is open to anyone...:grinpimp: :grinpimp:

I'll definitely be there again as well. I had a blast last year, even with the HUGE downpour Saturday night. :D That pretty much sucked but, other than that, it was a good time. Met some really cool people and did some pretty good wheeling too. :)

Wow, just stumbled across this part of the forum..

This sounds like fun!

Okay, I just joined the TLCA. Now what?

I stopped by Toyota of Des Moines on Wednesday and chatted briefly with Carla. Kurt and I are planning on meeting with her sometime in the real near future to discuss the event with her. Also, we are going to try to do T-shirts for the event this year, and if a business is willing to put up $50 as a sponsor, their logo will be on the shirts. Depending on how many shirt sponsors we get, the T-shirts may be included in the price, otherwise they will be an additional charge.

I stopped by Toyota of Des Moines on Wednesday and chatted briefly with Carla.
For those that don't know, Carla is the Customer Relations manager. I worked with her last year to get some goodies and support for the event. Toyota of Des Moines is on board again, its just a matter of how much support they end up providing.

Here is a prelim flyer for the event...
tccc07_pig.JPG

Do y'all have any pics showing rocky trails at this Tall Corn Classic or are they mostly dirt hills as the pics posted show? Maybe next year for this one but I will be goin by Iowa on my way to BHCC '07 :bounce:
There are some rocks. Not as many as I would like. Not too many guys went on the rocks so there aren't many pictures of rocks from the event.

Almost every picture in this link is from the land where the event will be held. There is one from Moab and a few other misc. pics. The pictures in the folders labeled Area 51 are not from the land where the event is being held.
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/krenaud33/?start=0

all pictures labeled MIOBI are from the land where the event will be.
http://community.webshots.com/user/krenaud33

There are at least three of us headed to the BHCC. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom