Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wicker

SILVER Star
Threads
Tall Corn Cruiser Classic is on for Thursday Aug 22 to Sunday Aug 25 2011 Hamilton Iowa, MIOBI Off Road Park.
$30 Event Fee includes T shirt
$35 Wheeling for event or $15 a day
$15 tent and $20 Campers per night, electricity included

Online registration thanks to Frontier 4x4 at http://www.frontier4x4.com/TCCC13

Registered! Now to get cracking on smoking the pork and brisket for the event! Looking forward to this years event as I finally am bringing my lil princess!

Woohoo

Still trying to use the gift certificate I won last year. Marlin Crawler has been out of stock on the sliders for 8 months....:mad: Looking forward to hopefully a few dry weeks preceding the event.

I'm registered now too......

Tony

Still trying to use the gift certificate I won last year. Marlin Crawler has been out of stock on the sliders for 8 months....:mad: Looking forward to hopefully a few dry weeks preceding the event.

Would you be willing to tactfully contact Marlin Crawler and see if they would like to donate again? PM me to let me know.

Registered... now I just need to get some garage time with the FJC to fix the UCAs and get the CB back in.

-Eric

I have a family commitment on Saturday. I am contemplating attending Friday and Sunday. Who should I talk with about what I would need to pay and about leaving my rig down there? Is there an event schedule? Or can someone at least tell me when the raffle and meal is?

I have a family commitment on Saturday. I am contemplating attending Friday and Sunday. Who should I talk with about what I would need to pay and about leaving my rig down there? Is there an event schedule? Or can someone at least tell me when the raffle and meal is?

Kurt,

I don't see an issue with leaving your rig overnight, many people have done it. As to the rate, all that is here. http://www.frontier4x4.com/TCCC13 $15/day would be the best deal for what you are suggesting. Raffle and meal will be on Saturday night @ ~6:30 PM.

Thanks. Does the registration fee and wheeling fee include 1 or 2 adults? Children free? If it is just one adult how much for an additional adult? Can I wheel two different rigs or just one?

Thanks. Does the registration fee and wheeling fee include 1 or 2 adults? Children free? If it is just one adult how much for an additional adult? Can I wheel two different rigs or just one?

Registration fee is per vehicle, not based on number of passengers. Additional shirts and meal tickets can be purchased prior to the event at the link listed in this thread. If you bring two rigs, you can either wheel one at a time or pay for two vehicle registrations.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

Looks as though some folks from the past are going to try to make it this year...Wade, Chad and Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom