Talk about customer service!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
Don't hassle with rusted and stuck relay rods and tie rods. Purchase a complete heavy duty replacement set.

Package Deal: $275.00
1 x Heavy Duty Relay Rod
1 x Heavy Duty Tie Rod
1 x Complete set of rod ends

This right after all the talk of tie rod ends hehehehe.

:cheers: to Christo and crew!

Christo is the man!! :cheers: :beer:

Now if i could just save-up some money . . .

To little to late. I wish that offer was there when I fought the stuck rod/end job.

Christo, what are these HD ends? OEM?

thats a good deal, OEM ends are close to $50 each, relay and tie rod are prolly $150 each.

[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=9133;start=msg79436#msg79436 date=1072186512]
Don't hassle with rusted and stuck relay rods and tie rods. Purchase a complete heavy duty replacement set.

Package Deal: $275.00
1 x Heavy Duty Relay Rod
1 x Heavy Duty Tie Rod
1 x Complete set of rod ends

This right after all the talk of tie rod ends hehehehe.

:cheers: to Christo and crew!
[/quote]

Yea, I must say, Christo, Ben, and anyone else that is part of the slee team, are def. experts in the customer service feild. After I mangled my tie rod, i ordered one from them. Very nice peice of metal. And they found me an ARB commercial bar! Just all around great folks to deal with. :cheers:

Yeah, now if they could hook me up with a five inch lift of there's then that would be sweet.......

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=9133;start=msg79771#msg79771 date=1072233457]
ARB commercial bar!
What is a ARB commercial bar!?
[/quote]

I'll give you a hint, its not a delux bar. :D
Its a little differnt then the delux. Its not as wide, and it mounts the 8274 warn. I guess from what Ben told me is that they arnt sold here in the states. Shame, cause they are nice.

Slee has a fantastic service and keeps you always up to date. :cheers:

I like his approach very much and will get stuff from him. That's the way to win customers. :cheers: :cheers:

Mike

I'll add my 'story' here as well.

I recently ordered a wiring harness and fog lamp switch from Christo. After giving (Ben?) the order, I got a call a few days later from Christo telling me that he had noticed my order and had a suggestion - give him a call.

I called him, and he took the time to tell me that they have created a second harness (and explained how it works) and if the fog switch was for aux lights, they have a harness for these as well.

Completely win-win. I get a better harness that is designed for the truck and he gets the sale of a new harness (and an additional fog switch for good luck!). How many retailers do you know these days that really do put '2 and 2' together? :beer:

That being said, I recently came back from NAPA and was quite happy with them - I bough a bunch of wire, relays, etc and the 'parts girl' proceeded to give me 50% off of everything I ordered! Sweet!

Cheers, Hugh

[quote author=Mr.Bryan link=board=2;threadid=9133;start=msg79857#msg79857 date=1072252149]
I'll give you a hint, its not a delux bar. :D
Its a little differnt then the delux. Its not as wide, and it mounts the 8274 warn. I guess from what Ben told me is that they arnt sold here in the states. Shame, cause they are nice.
[/quote]

Pics! Pics!
I haven't bought a front bumper yet and am interested! :D

Anyone have 1st hand experience with an 8724 on an 80? I've heard from die hard 8724 owners that they think it would do better than a Warn 1200 on an 80..... interesting.... ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom