Tailgating table that attaches to the tire on Kickstarter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

Not associated with the project but have plunked down my $55.

Its a table that attaches to the wheel. Sturdy; doesn't weight a ton. Folds flat.

TailGater Tire Table

Check 'er out!

-- Beej

That's pretty cool...

:hmm:

I put in for one.
Price is reasonable.
I will make if they do not reach goal.

I put in for one.
Price is reasonable.
I will make if they do not reach goal.

If they don't make it, make me one too! Lol

FWIW Ward replied to me via e-mail regarding max size: "We have tested it up to a 36" tire & it opens up to 15" wide".

The more I think about this and Rigid Conduit and how it could come apart and the tire portion not adjustable and Snap on platform...

somehow I'd rather eat on a folding table on the grass with a view than next to a big old tire...

somehow I'd rather eat on a folding table on the grass with a view than next to a big old tire...
You mean you don't want to enjoy a nice hot coffee while vasting in the savory aroma of roadkill skunk? Come on meow, that's what dreams are made of

I still think it's a cool setup, especially when a flat surface is at a premium. I went with the tire step though. I had been planning on buying one anyway. I can put my water jug on it when we're camping, which will be quite handy.

Agree with the SP, get stuff off the ground. Plus I can use this for many vehicles. I would usually make something like this, but for $55 delivered...I ordered one!

Ward Graham says:

Hi Dustin,

Our campaign is coming to an end on 4/25/17. If our project does not fund, your credit card will not be charged by KickStarter.

Our first shipment of tables have arrived and we would like to offer a table for your pledged amount even if the project does not fund. If you are still interested, please e-mail us at info@tailgatertiretable.com

Thank you for your support,
TGTT Team

Just don't forget its still on there and drive off!
I thought the Same.
They should sell with a Steering Wheel Clip or key blocker that reminds you to remove before damage

Ward Graham says:

Hi Dustin,

Our campaign is coming to an end on 4/25/17. If our project does not fund, your credit card will not be charged by KickStarter.

Our first shipment of tables have arrived and we would like to offer a table for your pledged amount even if the project does not fund. If you are still interested, please e-mail us at info@tailgatertiretable.com

Thank you for your support,
TGTT Team

Did you end up ordering one from him? That looks much nicer than the tire step style.

I did. It was delivered today. I'm not home yet but will snap some pics if no one beats me to it.

Mine comes Friday, Noon-3PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom