Tailgate Storage and Gull Wing Rear Window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the Forum. I've owned several cruisers over the years, but currently I have a 01, LX470 in unbelievable condition. Low miles and pampered.

I am in the process of building it out, and want to add tail gate storage, and gull wing rear side windows. My question to you all is, which ones should I buy. Whats the best value on both? What do you have and what do you like/not like about the product you have.

In all honesty, tell me what to buy, who makes the go to product for both of these?

I have read countless threads for both of these on the forums, and people are back and forth over whats worth it and whats not. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Comes down to personal preference, I think. Most will probably say the Huracan tailgate storage is “best” tho.

Any other recommendations on Gull Wings?

Plus I have seen some group buys on tail gate storage. Does anyone have more information on this? Did anyone order an extra by chance for resale? Would like to hear what yall have figured out.

From time to time, Trail Tailor also makes tail gate storage. I don't have one, but based on other stuff he's sold me I'm sure it's outstanding. Email/call him to see when they're next on the schedule.

Emu Wing is where I'll likely source a gull wing (if I ever get around to it). Home - Emuwing - Vehicle Access Solutions - https://www.emuwing.com.au

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom